The Gaming Thread

This is my gaming setup. It's not pretty but it works. I use that little keypad on the left for gaming, it's great for FPS games, or any Action/RPG game really. The Keyboard is used for strategy games like Galactic Civilizations 2 and MMO's and the like. And of course a controller for emulation.

20120729194529.jpg

And this is a picture of a Mystery Insect's ass.

20120719183251.jpg

im taking a break now too, as ive finished the game. beat diablo on inferno, can easily solo act 3 and 4.

when i play a game i like to break it wide open :p

next i think i'll make a perma frost wizard

going to montreal for the weekend, i'll miss you all :D

There's a post on this page from a week ago, let's move this conversation along! There are far too many excellent games on the way for this board to be so quiet.

Yes such as Dishonored, where you play a supernatural assassin. This game looks insanely cool

Playing through the mission using stealth

Playing through the same mission using brutality and telekinesis and shit.

Just more info

And of course there is Watch Dogs which I think I've posted here

And does anyone here remember Rise of the Triad from back in the day? Not a lot of people played it but it was awesome and absurd even for shooters of the time. Well they are making a new one that promises to feature the same insanity plus Excalibat!

There doesn't seem to be any new game-play but the original game was just plain hilarious and fun to play so... I'll post that instead. It had a lot of features that games of the time had not done yet

Last edited by a moderator:
I have such a Watchdogs boner, it reminds me a bit of the film "Eagle Eye," except you're the computer :lol: It also looks to be pretty narrative driven. I have really high expectations, hopefully they pay off.

yeah im also looking forward to those games. got home and apparently dawnguard is out. gonna have to pick that up i think. hopefully it wont mess with my mods :lol:.

also been thinking about making a run through dead island again, and possibly a link to the past.

yeah im also looking forward to those games. got home and apparently dawnguard is out. gonna have to pick that up i think. hopefully it wont mess with my mods :lol:.

also been thinking about making a run through dead island again, and possibly a link to the past.

Dawnguard is out...and it's bad ass.

Yeah the Dawnguard announcement was really random. At comic-Con they petty much just said "Oh and by the way, Dawnguard is on steam, enjoy".

One of my buddies mentioned to me after this, "Could you imagine if that was how they announced Half-Life 3? Suddenly it was just up on Steam without warning"

Anarchy I say!