The Gaming Thread

There is nothing wrong with big posts. I feel that if I have some insight or knowledge that I can share with cool people then I should take the time to write it out. If I just say "Lawl i gotz like 50 emulators so i can hack into super nintendo jew guys like games too?!" then what is the point of posting at all? Takeing 10 minutes to type something out that you enjoy that may also give your friends some fun or save them hours of research (or they give up and miss out altogether) is totally worth it. Thats why I usually take the time to both write amd read thosr kinds of posts :)

agree completely :lol:, if i dont think anyone will care i just put the basic facts. Niki III is level 52 for example :lol:

oh, that would be great! :) how long will that take?

:D <3
8 months or 1 year me thinks :)
they changed almost all legendaries in the game in patch 1.0.4 last month. most are way better but some are different or worse. natalyas set is the case where the new one is worse. it now has "+20 discipline" as the set bonus for demon hunters, the old or "legacy" natalyas set has 2 discipline gained per second instead. so i can use skills 3 times faster than a normal demon hunter. its made my guy pretty invincible (or as close as one can get) and i can keep up using vault to move insanely quick. so i can move fast, take a ton of damage even in act 4 inferno, and dish out 160000 damage. if you go into the auction house and look up "natalyas mark", the worst one you can find costs about 90 million gold XD.

heres a link to my profile and characters Isolations Demon Hunter
:O VERY good things!!
hey how can you see your items in the page?

edit: oh noes, I just can see my american pj :(
you´re right Insolation T.T

Went on another Doom marathon yesterday. I started with the highly under-rated Doom 64 and got through the first 2 episodes of Ultimate Doom on ultra-violence of course. Tonight I finish the last two episodes and begin Doom 2:). These games stand the test of time better than almost any fps, I still play them semi-regularly and if someone starts talking Doom around me I usually want to go play a few levels. Its a special kind of game.

I think it's the combination of fantastic level design, perfectly balanced monsters and guns and fluid as fuck shooting mechanics. It truly was worlds apart from any other game at the time and the nostalgia of having my mind blown away back then still resonates

Lmao Ive been rhinking the same thing. I go out killing dozens of people so I can loot their bodies and gamble it away. I dont even bother spending it on practical thing like shields and health, it's all about that next gamble. Win a green item and I think I am ahead. Soon I will be gambling away Mordecai's pet hawk!

ive got some amazing items from gambling, a few purples and my gal and i even won 67 eridium (we both just sat there and spent like 10k each)

Went on another Doom marathon yesterday. I started with the highly under-rated Doom 64 and got through the first 2 episodes of Ultimate Doom on ultra-violence of course. Tonight I finish the last two episodes and begin Doom 2:). These games stand the test of time better than almost any fps, I still play them semi-regularly and if someone starts talking Doom around me I usually want to go play a few levels. Its a special kind of game.

I think it's the combination of fantastic level design, perfectly balanced monsters and guns and fluid as fuck shooting mechanics. It truly was worlds apart from any other game at the time and the nostalgia of having my mind blown away back then still resonates

dude i loved doom 64, it was just like the old ones but updated graphically. the plasma rifle and chainguns looked so cool in that one (the flames coming out of the chaingun when it spins is so awesome). plus the mini arachnatrons with plasma rifles were an awesome addition. one game ive been meaning to pick up again forever.

also, ultra violence or gtfo! never understood why my dad played it when i was a kid, as an adult i cant even bare to think of playing it any other way...even on my ipod XD

did anyone play ninja gaiden 3? i read a review of it when it came out that made it sound so bad, im sure thats true given the abortion that was NG2, but i want it to be good :lol:

If you ever want to play Doom 64 on PC this "port" will literally take a Doom64 Rom file and re-compile it to a new format for the PC engine to play on. Meaning it's not just a reconstruction like other mods that have missing code and inaccuracies due to the maps being remade, it's a literal 100% conversion complete with all the original code of the N64 version. Except now with Mouse /Keyboard. Also it's insanely easy to install, no fucking around with command lines or whatever. Just use the compiler tool (one time, and it's automatic) on a Doom64 rom, and start the executable to play.

http://doom64ex.wordpress.com/about/

damn caleb, you know how to sell me on something (its easy, doesnt take long, foolproof, and lets you play doom)

anyone getting dishonored? i might download it tonight

damn caleb, you know how to sell me on something (its easy, doesnt take long, foolproof, and lets you play doom)

anyone getting dishonored? i might download it tonight

I am definitely picking Dishonoured up. It looked amazing before and the reviews seem to back that up (Not that I trust all reviews, it just helps)