The Gaming Thread

:)

010.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

This fucking shit is never going to work! First the actual fucking game works with the impulse shit but doesn't work with the mod and now the fucking disc version won't fucking work period... This is complete fucking bullshit.... I installed it to the wrong folder (it was advised to not install is to :/programfiles.86 or whatever is default and to install it to :\Morrowind but I put to :/Morrowind and it didn't fucking work, so if it doesn't work this time I'm going to hang myself on the tallest tree on earth while 13 orangutans are eating at my balls and have thor smashing my cock with his hammer while being in the middle of the most dangerous storm in history with lighting shooting at me.

So apparently morrowindexe which needs to be installed in a FOLDER and not to desk top (which somehow it did) needs to have the mod installed in the same folder as it, and since it was installed to desktop this is impossible... I tryed moving it to the folder I have everything in and it just makes a shortcut instead of moving the actually file and when I uninstalled it, the option to change the installation direction has disappeared and wont change from desktop to the needed folder designation...

Any ideas on what i'm suppose to do? I tried restarting my PC so maybe it would "refresh" and then downloaded it all again and still didn't have the option to change it... This has been really frustrating and i'm ready to ask my cousins friend to help me (even though he probably won't), he fixes computers/mods them etc for a living, hell even my cousin is more knowledgeable about this kind of stuff then me but the only problem (AFAIK) is that mod wasn't extracted into the file that morrowind.exe is in (since there is none :eek:)

So apparently morrowindexe which needs to be installed in a FOLDER and not to desk top (which somehow it did) needs to have the mod installed in the same folder as it, and since it was installed to desktop this is impossible... I tryed moving it to the folder I have everything in and it just makes a shortcut instead of moving the actually file and when I uninstalled it, the option to change the installation direction has disappeared and wont change from desktop to the needed folder designation...

Any ideas on what i'm suppose to do? I tried restarting my PC so maybe it would "refresh" and then downloaded it all again and still didn't have the option to change it... This has been really frustrating and i'm ready to ask my cousins friend to help me (even though he probably won't), he fixes computers/mods them etc for a living, hell even my cousin is more knowledgeable about this kind of stuff then me but the only problem (AFAIK) is that mod wasn't extracted into the file that morrowind.exe is in (since there is none :eek:)

i think you would need to reinstall. there are people here better with computers but as far as i know installing it somewhere and then moving it would just screw it up if you even could XD

well i bought guild wars two. i suffered my third hardcore diablo death last night, to lag of all things. you would think they would keep their servers running smooth, but my undestroyable character froze in one spot, and i had to sit there and watch as the patheitc enemies i was fighting slowly wittled down my health while i couldnt move.

anyone else play this? some of my more hardcore gaming friends love it so ive got some catching up to do i think XD

Are you just trying to install Morrowind and play it with an overhaul or are you trying Morroblivion or what? If it's just Morrowind + Mods it should be very simple, literally a few steps.

I don't quite get what you did wrong, your description sounds more like a newbie mistake but it's pretty unclear what you are even trying to do. It sounds like you just put some stuff in weird places. Also, I don't get why you can't uninstall and just re-install to an easy to find directory like "C:\Games\Morrowind"?

i think you would need to reinstall. there are people here better with computers but as far as i know installing it somewhere and then moving it would just screw it up if you even could XD
I've uninstalled everything that has to do with morrowind 3 times and when I reinstall it the option to change where it installs is gone.

Are you just trying to install Morrowind and play it with an overhaul or are you trying Morroblivion or what? If it's just Morrowind + Mods it should be very simple, literally a few steps.

I don't quite get what you did wrong, your description sounds more like a newbie mistake but it's pretty unclear what you are even trying to do. It sounds like you just put some stuff in weird places. Also, I don't get why you can't uninstall and just re-install to an easy to find directory like "C:GamesMorrowind"?
Don't you get it? There is NO option to change it, there use to be a browse button and now its not there when I tried installed for the 2nd and 3rd time, and when it did work I tried installing it to c:\Morrowind like the guy in the video I posted the other day and it said I was unable... I think it was suppose to be c:/Morrowind but I don't see how that would change anything. Now all it wants to go to is desktop because out of the 100000000000 files I could of put it in, desktop and programfiles.86 are the only ones that work.