The Gaming Thread

Assassins creed 3 = longest most pointless, bullshit and boring beginning I've ever played... Seriously, I've been playing for fucking 8+ hours and i'm still not even to the main character yet, i'm the "young" version of him and i'm ready to return the game as its so god damn boring....

Finished diablo 3 on hardcore. as far as i can tell im number 610 in north america, 1550 worldwide ^_^. feels good man

might not have updated yet (just killed diablo this morning and the profiles take a while to update, should be good by tomorrow) but heres what did it, found those sweet legendary pants myself too ^_^

Icky Niki the second

:lol:! Ickyniki? That's awesome. That's a considerable accomplishment, especially when you factor in the amount of players.

So far I've come to the conclusion that this game is just way to fucking long... There's so many pointless conversations/missions and worst of all, i'm not even an assassin yet... Like seriously, assassins creed I starts you as an assassin but you have to regain all your gear, in assassins creed 3 you have to first, play an unnecessary character who happens to be your father, then you have to play the main character as a fucking kid and catch bunnies and shit, then you have to go through all this bullshit (i'm not going to mention any of it but this) until you finally get to where your "training" to be ready to kill charles lee...

Did I mention i'm STILL not an assassin yet?

So far I've come to the conclusion that this game is just way to fucking long... There's so many pointless conversations/missions and worst of all, i'm not even an assassin yet... Like seriously, assassins creed I starts you as an assassin but you have to regain all your gear, in assassins creed 3 you have to first, play an unnecessary character who happens to be your father, then you have to play the main character as a fucking kid and catch bunnies and shit, then you have to go through all this bullshit (i'm not going to mention any of it but this) until you finally get to where your "training" to be ready to kill charles lee...

Did I mention i'm STILL not an assassin yet?

Yeah so far I am hearing a lot of this from playets a reviewers alike. Sounds pretty boring. I get frustrated eith most game intros once Ive beaten it once. Even short levels like Skyrim's introduction get on my nerves when you cant skip them, so 5 or 6 hours of that would probably make me stop playing.

In most games I actually make a save at the start on the second stage (or timeframe equivalent for openworld) so when I start anothet game I can pick it up from there.

:lol:! Ickyniki? That's awesome. That's a considerable accomplishment, especially when you factor in the amount of players.

:lol: i was pretty proud of the name to be honest. haha my gfs friends and i had a long talk about hardcore in general, they used to play D2 hardcore but stopped due to massive frustration :lol:

why is it that the third entry in series lately sucks. first mass effect and now assassins creed.
suddenly valve looks even better as a company :lol:

:lol: i was pretty proud of the name to be honest. haha my gfs friends and i had a long talk about hardcore in general, they used to play D2 hardcore but stopped due to massive frustration :lol:

why is it that the third entry in series lately sucks. first mass effect and now assassins creed.
suddenly valve looks even better as a company :lol:

Doesn't suck actually, now that i'm a assassin the game is perfect ;) I can't think of a "review" right now because i'm super stoned :Smokin:

:lol:. so basicly you finally made it past the intro to the game and are now actually progressing in the story

i hope this page ends soon

edit: nice

:lol:. so basicly you finally made it past the intro to the game and are now actually progressing in the story

i hope this page ends soon

edit: nice
Yea sorta... So far the thing that bugs me is that the combo counter thing from the first isn't in this game, like you can't literally attack when countering, it just blocks so I can't really kill anyone instantly...

Yea sorta... So far the thing that bugs me is that the combo counter thing from the first isn't in this game, like you can't literally attack when countering, it just blocks so I can't really kill anyone instantly...

haha thats sad, although the counter attack was so stupid easy im glad its gone

haha thats sad, although the counter attack was so stupid easy im glad its gone
There's also enemies that are like twice the size of your average wrestler, that are impossible to kill without "breaking their defense" and trying every time to kill him, since no matter how many times you hit him regularly he wont die. Also, there are "treasure chests" that you have to lockpick even though lockpicking is glitched as fuck so when I go into the process and move a millimeter I have to start over...

And btw if there's more than 3 of those big guys you might as well run away from the fight.

The time has come to play Deus Ex Human Revolution. I'll probably go stealth mostly, same as usual

i think you'll like it actually, i did a stealth run and it was so much fun. trying to get the ghost bonus is hard but rewarding. its really well balanced too, so you get roughly similar XP for a level clear of killing guys as you would if you simply knocked people out and relied on the bonuses associated with stealth :)

There's also enemies that are like twice the size of your average wrestler, that are impossible to kill without "breaking their defense" and trying every time to kill him, since no matter how many times you hit him regularly he wont die. Also, there are "treasure chests" that you have to lockpick even though lockpicking is glitched as fuck so when I go into the process and move a millimeter I have to start over...

And btw if there's more than 3 of those big guys you might as well run away from the fight.

i'll tell you right now im a masochist for difficulty so this is all appealing to me :p

i think you'll like it actually, i did a stealth run and it was so much fun. trying to get the ghost bonus is hard but rewarding. its really well balanced too, so you get roughly similar XP for a level clear of killing guys as you would if you simply knocked people out and relied on the bonuses associated with stealth :)

i'll tell you right now im a masochist for difficulty so this is all appealing to me :p

And i'm at the part of the game where I have to spend hours in the stupid fucking cave were all the people (including desmond) are, trying to open some retarded fucking door.

hey anyone tried using a ps3 controller with emulators? i figured that since there's usb cable, it shouldn't be that hard, right? :)

you'll have to download 3rd party software to play games with it. microsoft owns windows so they made xbox controllers ideal for games and ps3 controllers not recognized by computers XD

crafty bastards