The Gaming Thread

:lol: these updates arent bad haha, i love going through this rollercoaster of emotions with you.

just got to roll with the top dogs in hardcore diablo, i provide a hard to get portal device i grinded out (takes like a week), and i get to join arguably the best group in hardcore to fight higher level monsters. this gives me a better chance to find the pieces to a special ring. got two pieces out of a possible 3 in one run with these dudes.

all really nice guys too.

Anyone on PC still playing borderlands 2? I just picked it back up and need some co-op powa.

bl2s.jpg

star wars the old republic goes free to play on nov 15th. gonna pick it up. my gf bought it thinking it was free when it was on sale last year, and now i think i'll pick it up so she can get her moneys worth :lol: (neither of us are sold on the whole subscription model of business).

god knows if anyone is a slave to the grind, it's me

Honestly man, its worth the price tag just to play through the story line, even if you don't stick around for the end level content.

nice, glad to hear it. they have restrictions on some of it, end game content and PVP. but in all honesty, if i reach the end game and still want to grind better gear or we decide to try our hand at some of the pvp, it will be worth whatever cost is associated with it (be it a flat fee or monthly subscription).

because who gives a shit about level 10 pvp :lol: