The Gaming Thread

in hardcore :). 333 hours (or half a devil)

4gt345.png
[/IMG]

Oh Diablo, how shortly we loved one another...

The DOTA 2 international qualifiers are going on at the moment, and boy, have they been intense.

stfu

if you dont think oot is the best one you are clearly retarded and should get castrated so you cant have retarded children

So much edgy. I just can't compete with all the edgy. There's....there's just so much edgy there.

Did I mention it was edgy?

Whoa, that was meant for the NP thread. What happened there?

I have a sudden urge to play through all the Zelda's.
However I am currently starting Metro: Last Light. Because Metro...fuck yeah.

Fuck I need to get Metro but I just spent the last of my money on weed, I helped my dad redo the floors in the shop office and paint all of the doors yesterday and didn't see a cent though. That was about 6 hours and he usually pays 10 an hour for both me and my cousin.

Nope but I did buy it and realized steam had to be downloaded to play it, and when I tried to do that my computer completely crashed and stopped working, same thing happened with my friend that tried to do the same.

No trying to make steam work on my computer completely fucked it up, honestly I can't remember exactly how it happened, but I had to get a new computer afterwards. This was in like mid 2011.

Never heard of Steam fucking up anyone's computer before, especially not to the point of no repair. So the fact that it happened to both of you leaves me wondering what caused it to occur.