The Gaming Thread

I hope this Xbox One thing garners enough interwebs neckbeard rage for them to reconsider.

I mean, I'm no marketing executive, but I'm pretty sure assfucking your fanbase is a trash business strategy.

I posted this in the wrong thread, so I guess I was off to a good start.

Anyways, amazon did a poll on who was going to buy a ps4 vs xbox one. PS4 was somewhere near 15k where as xbox was shy of 1k. This is bad people. Worst system reveal bar none...and that is with underwhelming competition. We need competition for the market to be healthy for the consumer...but with Microsoft shootings itself in the foot so badly, and how little support the WiiU has had thus far, things are looking to be extremely dominated in the console marketplace.

best part is how xbox is a full 100$ more.

sony looks like theyve learned from all the mistakes they made with the ps3, microsoft looks like they believe people will guzzle their shit no matter how bad it tastes.
the sad part is, people will :/

I had someone on my friends list on Xbox Live send me this garbage

"If any of my friends are thinking about getting the PS4 I will delete you from my friendslist you can have both but if you leave Xbox all together than yes I will delete you"

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

iGpVCeVzdBTUf.gif

Holy fuck. Is that for real?? I think I need to find a second source for comfirmation. Dude if they needed to be that stupid they could have crammed the PC hardware into the console box at least for some authenticity.