The Gaming Thread

:lol: thats so brutal. it kinda hurts my heart they would be so shady, especially as they tighten their grip with the new security. youre only as free as they let you be i guess

It's pretty common practice, for most of these events when you're playing an unreleased game you are playing it on a PC.

But no one is supposed to know about it. It's like finding out Santa isn't real. I know shit happens but the Internet Gaming Community is looking for anything to use against Microsoft. It wouldn't be bad system if the negatives was not out weighing the positives.
m9NX2iI.jpg

But no one is supposed to know about it. It's like finding out Santa isn't real. I know shit happens but the Internet Gaming Community is looking for anything to use against Microsoft. It wouldn't be bad system if the negatives was not out weighing the positives.

Of course the negatives are out weighing the positives. That doesn't mean that collectively bemoaning the corporation over actual non - issues is going to help anything.

Neither of those things are a big deal, and the hardware differential isn't nearly as massive as people are trying to make it out to be. Honestly it doesn't look like it will amount to more than a ten frame per second differential on your average title a few years into the life of the consoles. A much smaller difference than there was between the PS3 and 360.

Adam, chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill. We get it.

Honestly, if you post another infographic I'm going to buy an Xbox One out of spite.