The Gaming Thread

anouncement-patrick-star-meme-generator-aww-you-re-too-sweet-ecf69c.jpg

I love you too, princess :heh:

Well, there are a lot of internet psychos you know. I must advise against ;)

Yes, you didn't know anything about Altair and yes you'll know a lot about Ezio and his family. Unfortunately, that doesn't help much. AC2 is far bigger than AC1, and there's no story in this world that can stop you from getting bored. You'll end up doing almost the same stuff over and over, but this time it will take you longer to finish. So, good luck with that ;)

I concur with Belac, i'd be quite comfortable and enjoy meeting any of the regulars here. Minus monoxide child, lest I'd run into a roaming homeless orgy.

Also, who the fuck are you?

For me to instantly acknowledge a state of psychotic tendencies? You could rep the face of a couple different ex's to achieve that.

:lol:

wtf where did all these new people from.

everyone but jocke dropped the ball on the shitty welcoming committee :/

so welcome....i hope youre all from somewhere stupid...like......fuck where was hexwind from. that place they filmed the english patient in!

also lucky for me my avatar is almost in season again :lol:

gta5 rules. also been downloading agarest generations of war. looks like gay anime tactics rpg but thankfully i love that ^_^.

ogre battle 64 is the best game of all time, if you bought games after that...it was a waste

Always nice when the avatars actually make sense that one month of the year. :lol:. I prefered Ogre Battle for SNES but that was the version I played first so I'm biased.

so welcome....i hope youre all from somewhere stupid...like......fuck where was hexwind from. that place they filmed the english patient in!

Well, I'm not from the U.S or Canada if that's what you're wondering.

Also, thank you for the warm welcome. Much obliged.