The Gaming Thread

That's how it should be, honestly. I've seen the addition of shitty multiplayer hinder many single player focused games, and the opposite could easily be true.

839F565F54EB1816EA98FEE5FF1372C735D70DC1

Playing some Lords of Shadow 2.

Oppressing some bitches.

()

Last edited by a moderator:
diablo 3 updated.

auction house closes in a week (although its seriously garbage now, you gotta be an idiot to use it XD)

no more normal-hell. monsters scale with you so you gotta play it once, tops.

once i hit 60 i crafted a full set of rare gear out of the blacksmith.

couple hours later i had some good legendaries (lots of cool effects too outside of just stats), now im just looking for set pieces.

shits balanced yo. add me Isolation#1274 on north american server :p

They removed difficulty levels? Well... That's a bit much... Why can't they just make the game people want? You know... Diablo 2.5. :lol:

I probably still won't play it anyway. They lost me for too long and now it feels too late to join the fray.

Wait there's a 3D Plants vs Zombies? Nice! I hope is translates to 3D better than Worms did.

It's a jab at Call Of Duty of course but PvZ is addicting. Once you get all three skills the game gets better. Not a bad game. I had never liked the 2D PvZ cause I have never liked games that do not end but I mainly play the multiplayer on this. Have not tried Garden Ops where you fight off wave after wave though.

currently in the new patch, the auction house no longer has the best items

ive just been playing.

i have the number 1 monk in the world but a fucking lot :p.