The Gaming Thread

They removed difficulty levels? Well... That's a bit much... Why can't they just make the game people want? You know... Diablo 2.5. :lol:

I probably still won't play it anyway. They lost me for too long and now it feels too late to join the fray.

na you can still choose monsters to be stronger. you just dont have to beat the game 4 times anymore. can play up to 4000% monster health and 500% damage or something crazy

number one out of 10?

lol just saw this :lol:. laughed out loud haha.

its changed a lot since 2012. the expansion will be the third major content update, and theyre up to about 11 patches (most of which had new content, not just bug fixes)

uber diablo is back, and his fight is insanity. one of his skills is "summons a random boss to help him out" lol. so suddenly ghom joins with billions of health and fills the room with poison :p.

i will say this game would not have held my attention if i played softcore. we ran all the toughest content last night and i was sweating

lol just saw this :lol:. laughed out loud haha.

its changed a lot since 2012. the expansion will be the third major content update, and theyre up to about 11 patches (most of which had new content, not just bug fixes)

uber diablo is back, and his fight is insanity. one of his skills is "summons a random boss to help him out" lol. so suddenly ghom joins with billions of health and fills the room with poison :p.

i will say this game would not have held my attention if i played softcore. we ran all the toughest content last night and i was sweating

i can maybe see why someone who enjoys a hard game likes d3, because some of the stuff is pretty ridiculous. i'm much more casual though, so i didn't really enjoy the game that much, since i was after the story and feeling more than anything else.

ah well the reaper of souls story sucks lol. angel of death comes, you quest for 2 hours with no real story and then you kill him. im not even sure why

how unexpexted #newblizzard

its even not well explained. its like well hes death and somewhere between life and death (yea even that...) so you can never hurt him. might as well quest there anyway, oh wait for some reason when you enter his fortress you get the power to damage him...