The Gaming Thread

So I guess I own the entire Xbox One library LOL.
10405328_10152753516473923_1017168835151543411_n.jpg

I have never played Blood Dragon but I heard it was funny if anything.

Yes Far Cry 3 is a really good game. If you like open world games or FPS games it is a lot more worthy of your attention than a majority of games from either genre. As a guy that did not like the first two games I was pretty surprised by it.

I have never played Blood Dragon but I heard it was funny if anything.

Yes Far Cry 3 is a really good game. If you like open world games or FPS games it is a lot more worthy of your attention than a majority of games from either genre. As a guy that did not like the first two games I was pretty surprised by it.

Blood Dragon tries to be a parody of 80's action movies, but it's too much over the top and just ends up being stupid. The worst part about it, though, is that since it's a futuristic game you have these 'digital' bars going across the screen horizontally and it serves no purpose other than being annoying when playing it. You aren't missing out.

I felt the same way about FC3 though. I played FC2 for a while but it never sucked me in like FC3 did - I can't put my finger on what it was about it that I didn't like, but it just didn't work for me

I will never ever buy any game that is not exclusive. Evil Within on PC is such piece of crap its not even funny.

And CD Project, company that everyone loved and thought they are not money whores turned into whores.
"We wont include any exclussive additional content""
"We coudlnt fit more stuff in the Collectors Edition box""
LOL JK FAK U GUYS CARD GAME AND CLOTH MAP FOR XBOX ONE CE EDITION LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

man farcry 3 was amazing, only thing i missed is bullet jamming and possibly the malaria pill dynamic

and yeah blood dragon is shit.

im gonna get evil within on sale, it looks really good. im pretty sure i hate people who complain about 30fps lol, which is the bulk of the "this game is bad" complaints ive read.

Screw 30 fps, couldnt care less, what bothers me graphics are not justified to use 4 gb vram and forcing 21:9 resolution is asbsolute bullshit, Dont get me started on controls, there is no fluid movement of cursor.

Would you recommend Diablo III to a person who hated and got bored pretty fast with Diablo II? I bought it on sale, got it brand new in box but I just cant force myself to install it.