The Gaming Thread

not really. it is a total grind. i love it cause i love a good grind, i like restarting every season with nothing. ive got a maxed friends list with some of the best players in the server haha. i like searching for gear and making characters.

i like it cause it has fast paced hardcore mode. you make a character, if it dies for any reason, you start over from level 1 and lose all your gear

Neeeeerd! :)

rank 6 ma fackaaaaaaaaaa

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/rankings/season/1/rift-hardcore-wd

fu

i bought the new wolfenstein on steam since its on sale. apperently you can sell those retarded steam trading cards...so i did. made like 7$ :lol:

:lol: ive had crysis 2 for years and not touched it...

i bought a new gtx760 graphics card on the cheap. as soon as i did my 560ti started craping out (like within the hour lol)

Dude.. Dragon Age Inquisition....

I had not really followed the development on this game after how bad they dropped the ball on Dragon Age 2, but by Odin DA3 looks mindblowingly awesome. I just decided to do some reading on it and checked some reviews and this game seriously looks like it will be a masterpiece.

I dont know why I doubted Bioware after one bad game but I expected DA3 to continue being dumbed down after DA2 basically threw the original games depth out the window. It sounds like it might actually be TOO big.

Your move Bethesda :)

i remember my ex girlfriend and her friend were so pumped for DA2. they loved it too so i watched them play it. it was at that moment that i realized i had become involved with clueless casuals.

a vain attempt to be alternative, and such a basic underwhelming sequel

So Warlords of Draenor is turning out to be great...

You can totally see the quest givers and also the quests they give once you find them totally work as intended.

AM9NPmL.jpg

:erk:

I dont think ill be buying DA: I. Origins was great, DA2 was total garbage and all that buttlicking to equalists will ruin the Inquisition too.

tumblr_nbceoxm4gx1qghomuo1_1280.png

So, looks like my dwarf needs to be either gay, or fuck horse looking like typical feminist or black person. No dwarf females, thats racist!

But seriously now, where are asian characters? Everybody likes asians, why not include them?
Oh, maybe because they are not crybabies like black people shouting discrimination and racism to force their way everywhere.

Now I want to surgicly change my race to dwarf and fight for the rights of Beard Lords.

@edit
Or ill just make female character and fuck the dwarf, thats the only option I see :((((

I am terrible at macro'ing, I could never get into fast paced RTSes, my tactics might be better but cant compete with fast clickers. I will stick to FPSes and mobas. It's a shame though, because I really like Starcraft universe and gameplay.But one has to know his limits.

i agree 100% actually

so i ordered my new graphics card (gtx 760) on monday from ncix.ca. it shipped from BC via ground shipping and i just installed it today :lol:

love that company. also love playing bf4 on high/ultra at 120 fps

Nice. I have been itching to do an upgrade but I'm not quite ready to give up y current system since everything still runs great. Nothing beats the feeling of a new hardware upgrade and a fresh format. :)

I am terrible at macro'ing, I could never get into fast paced RTSes, my tactics might be better but cant compete with fast clickers. I will stick to FPSes and mobas. It's a shame though, because I really like Starcraft universe and gameplay.But one has to know his limits.

Oh I hear ya man, I have been playing on and off in Wings and non stop since HOTS came out and I'm still in Gold league which is considered "ok". I can't stop playing though because it's just so intense and the gameplay is so deep and skill focused MOBA's and shit feel boring to me.

I do love me some CS:GO though, if any of you guys play that we should definitely party up for some competitive matches.

I can see why moderately good Starcraft player considers MOBAs boring and slow :) However, MOBAs can get pretty intense too if you have good team playing versus someone on similiar level.

Counter Strike is great, I play since 1.6, the quickly moved to source, loved the shit out of it, even joined the clan for some serious gaming, but then I quit cs for like 2 years, just played some jail and surf servers. I was sceptical about GO, I wont lie, I started playing this because of cases, but I keep losing money on overpriced case keys :(
My top rank was master guardian elite (or whatever are crossed AKs called) and looks like im too old to increase my skill further :(