The Gaming Thread

It could but it didnt :)

Not that I would trust your judgement about anything but still just to make things clear:

1369194036782780.jpg

And thats why I am a superior human being. I make you feel like im always being negative about everything, so after some time i can say "Shit is disgusting, i would rate it 2/10" and you, to prove me wrong proceed to eat the turd.

Im genius.

And thats why I am a superior human being. I make you feel like im always being negative about everything, so after some time i can say "Shit is disgusting, i would rate it 2/10" and you, to prove me wrong proceed to eat the turd.

Im genius.

Superior human being, you fail to understand. He isn't getting into something based off of your negative opinion, he is saying he is straight up indifferent to your opinion, period. You wouldn't be causing him to get into anything. :popcorn:

Superior human being, you fail to understand. He isn't getting into something based off of your negative opinion, he is saying he is straight up indifferent to your opinion, period. You wouldn't be causing him to get into anything. :popcorn:

this, if you act the same towards everything, than it dilutes its worth

stay on topic

cry more about how its the worlds fault you arent happy somewhere else. giving hypotheticals to make yourself seem scary just shows you are the one holding yourself back.

we all see through the facade, thats why you get trolled endlessly.

making something of yourself doing what you love despite the world is the true "fuck the world" statement, not these child killing cryhard pussies

Your words cant hurt me weakling, youre the one implying things. Why would i fuck the world if i am to rule it?

Now on topic, Evil Within sucks too, dunno about story, but controls gave me cancer so I uninstalled after 15 minutes of playing. Might be playable on the console, but stay away from it on PC.
From the other hand, ArcheAge is still amazing for me, despite it being rated 3.5 on metacritic. I guess it's just rage of f2p scrubs.

3rd post in a row but screw it, you reminded me of something

Recorded with phone for more drama, friend tried to toss the bomb on the other side, he was taking his sweet time to gain momentum or i dunno what and then failed miserably. After he picked it up and died the bomb went faaaar further than he managed to do it without dying. I needed a break after this match becasue I was shaking from all that laughing.

Last edited by a moderator: