The Gaming Thread

Lmao, I have a Cyrex M4A-S and I'm still not Gold!!

Let me get a knife off you bruh
Sure, I can lend you one until I can find a trade for it. I had 3 knives, traded 2 of them away for keys which I use for buying games on steam. :D

My best skin is Antique Nova with stattrack and Doge sticker on it.
I love going 10/0/0 on round 3. 15k gold too strong.
swag-7 heaven guard 4 lyfe!

If I buy the M4 Howl for 400$ will I be gud????
No, You at least need an AWP Dragon Lore.

3rd post in a row but screw it, you reminded me of something

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56otAzF2pp8

Recorded with phone for more drama, friend tried to toss the bomb on the other side, he was taking his sweet time to gain momentum or i dunno what and then failed miserably. After he picked it up and died the bomb went faaaar further than he managed to do it without dying. I needed a break after this match becasue I was shaking from all that laughing.
lol

This thread is utter shit now :erk:

stfu and DIE!

Who was the guy that said he pirated the new Dragon Age? Fuckin' liar! There are no cracks for it and probably won't be for months as it has a new DRM system. I would buy it but I'm not playing it on that bullshit EA program Origin. Come to Steam and you got my money Bioware.

Actually I had it 3 days before official premiere. I could link it to you if you dont mind russian interface.

Origins is bullshit, they once removed my DA:O from the library claiming that I bought the key from illegal source. I had to send them a photo of my boxed version. Fuck them.

but wait, you mean to tell me that unability to autoattack is just not the issue of pirated version? Lol. Looks like more fun for button mashing console peasants.

I only became a Far Cry fan as of FC3. I just could not get into the first two games. I have heard some people say FC2 is the better game because it's a more hardcore experience and you are more immersed, but I could never get that far before I got bored. When I want a bleak and unforgiving RPG shooter with badly timed weapon jams I gravitate towards the STALKER series (modded for best results).

Far Cry 3 fits into a very different but convenient niche that made it work perfectly for me. It's almost casual but still very immersive and addictive.

I only became a Far Cry fan as of FC3. I just could not get into the first two games. I have heard some people say FC2 is the better game because it's a more hardcore experience and you are more immersed, but I could never get that far before I got bored. When I want a bleak and unforgiving RPG shooter with badly timed weapon jams I gravitate towards the STALKER series (modded for best results).

Far Cry 3 fits into a very different but convenient niche that made it work perfectly for me. It's almost casual but still very immersive and addictive.

This is exactly my problem. Far Cry 2 had a few mechanics that were just outright boring and inconvenient - 3 got rid of everything I had a problem with and was a fun game. I don't care much for a hardcore/difficult game, to me that's something I get tired of really quickly

Well to be clear I love a hardcore game, I just didn't care for the brand Far Cry 2 had to offer. It was really boring for me. Far Cry 3 nailed it though.

yeah the malaria meds were crap. i did like the gun jamming just because it did screw with me from time to time and made it slightly more immersive. of course this was badly done because youd almost never run out of ammo, so never need to pick up crap guns and so you rarely got jammed past a certain point :/
so i agree, fc3 was much better in like......every other way :lol:

started skyrim again, made an orc using 2 handers. girlfriend had never heard of it haha. loved it immediately :lol:. guess i'll be relinquishing my computer for the time being :lol:

^Ah yes, the malaria meds... I had completely removed that memory from my brain :lol:

The thing with gun jamming isn't that it happened, it's that it happened too often. If you picked up a rusty weapon you could be almost certain that it would jam - and that's a shitty mechanic

friend of mine (old school RE fan) said it was great, and he bought it for 65$ haha. apparently they had an early patch which fixed most of the issues im gonna assume you encountered due to some shitty pirate copy :lol: (most of the bad reviews i read were the letterbox view and the framerate)

either way, 22$ isnt much money, ive paid a lot more for games i hated haha. worth trying since theres so few survival horror games out there

I have been wondering about Evil Within but I couldn't bring myself to get it, it does not seem like it would be that scary. I have not played a truly scary game in years, and it makes me wish there were more good horror games. I think the last time a commercial game made me feel really uncomfortable and twitchy was Amnesia and STALKER. If you count independent games I think SCP Containment Breach is probably one of the scariest games I have ever played. It takes what made Slender scary and throws variety and some depth into the mix.

I dont care about an early patch. I wont pay to be a beta tester. Stop buying unfinished games then.

Framerate is one issue, forcing the screen to retarded ratio, consolised controls is a SCAM when released on PC. Nowadays I will never pay for the game more than 5 bucks without firstly pirating it and checking if it at least works as a pc game. Evil Within doesnt.

@Belac
Amnesia is mediocre horror, the story is pretty bad. I played Amnesia first then discovered Penumbra (same studio). The game is fucking amazing. If you didnt play it, do it know, you shouldnt regret it. I finished both (Overture and Black Plague) in 1 day. Felt like months. I was overwhelmed with the atmosphere. Combat in first game sucks, but in next game they got rid of it.

Another fantastic horror game is HL2 mod called Underhell. Same thing, great FPS elements with horror atmosphere. Very long mode, takes over 10 hours to finish and its just episode 1. Great voice acting for indie mode.

Slender and SCP just relies on jumpscares. Cheap