The Gaming Thread

i liked the story, but it was too scary :D

Man-Card-revoked.jpg

Speaking of Amnesia and such, anyone playing Alien Isolation? Fuckin' intense, and fantastic atmosphere. I'm a huge fan of Alien and it really nails the feel and look of the original movie.

Btw I bought Payday 2 on the Steam sale, anyone play?

Man how did I not know Alien Isolation was out? I guess it went off my radar a bit after the disappointment of Colonial Marines. I heard it mentioned but it had not clicked that the game was released months ago. Definitely going to check it out, I'm a huge Alien fan and if they can nail the atmosphere it's a perfect setting for a survival horror.

Let's play sometime Isolation, I've only done one round withs bots just to check it out so far so I'm a complete nub.

Belac - get it! It is far and away the best Alien game ever made and they really do nail the atmosphere and tension of the first film.

for sure

and join up on some public games, best way to learn is to tag along with people and get a feel for the general flow of the game :). stealthing a bank with no alarms can sometimes be the most fun haha

Belac - get it! It is far and away the best Alien game ever made and they really do nail the atmosphere and tension of the first film.

It would be pretty hard to top the first AVP game when it first came out. It probably does not hold up now but it was amazing back in 1999.

anyone else played the latest AvP game that came out a few years ago? i kinda liked it, but it just faded away apparently, like warhammer 40k: space marine i guess

both of those were great games.

it was fun playing as alien and predator.

humans was very "wtf why am i even playing this one"? :lol:

I'm almost sure that Witcher 3 is going to suck. And That's sad because i thought the CDP is the last company that can be trusted, but their deal with Microsoft ruined everything. Let me make a list of things that make me thing that the Witcher 3 wont be an amazing game.

1. A lot of cashing the franchise:
Mobile moba game - terrible
Mediocre comics that has almost nothing to do with real Witcher
Pretty bad board game, that might be fun for people who never played any other board games

2. Characters design. They westernized it a lot and now a lot of characters look dumb:
Geralt - wow, cool, chainmail corset, great idea bro.
Triss - She looks like she stole clothes from Jaskier's wardrobe (i believe the Jaskier is called Dondallion or something like that in english, but its a fuckin name, why would they translate it).
Ciri - Dont get me started. She looks like she's geared with clothes from 7 other dungeons from terrible MMO. TYhey had to be like "Okay guys, so Ciri has leather pants and regular white shirt, she looks good enough for me." LOL NO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WE NEED TO ADD USELESS PLASTIC LOOKING BELT AROUND HER WAIST, CORSET (well, ok, fine, give her a corset) AAANDDDDD HOW ABOOUT MORE USELESS BELTS AROUND HER ARMS THAT SERVE NO PURPOSE DONT FORGET HIGH HEELS BRO.

3. With every gameplay footage trailer the graphics are getting more and more downgraded.

4. Lies about collectors edition. "We couldnt fit anymore stuff in CE boxes guys" "There will be no additional content for either platform"
LOL J\K FUCK YOU GUYS XBOX CE GETS BETTER MAP AND A DECK OF CARD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
That would be okay if they did that BEFORE the preorder not after. Im a collector, i want deck of cards, i would buy XBone CE and regular PC and would had everything i wanted. But nah.

I dont want Witcher 3 to be a fail. For me its only hope to save single player gaming for me.

Edit:
Of course i forgot:
DLC "for free". YAY THEY ARE THE BEST COMPANY GIVING DLC FOR FREE DAY ONE
Yea, you know, its still fuckin content they cut from actual game and used it for good marketing.

I'm almost sure that Witcher 3 is going to suck. And That's sad because i thought the CDP is the last company that can be trusted, but their deal with Microsoft ruined everything. Let me make a list of things that make me thing that the Witcher 3 wont be an amazing game.

1. A lot of cashing the franchise:
Mobile moba game - terrible
Mediocre comics that has almost nothing to do with real Witcher
Pretty bad board game, that might be fun for people who never played any other board games

2. Characters design. They westernized it a lot and now a lot of characters look dumb:
Geralt - wow, cool, chainmail corset, great idea bro.
Triss - She looks like she stole clothes from Jaskier's wardrobe (i believe the Jaskier is called Dondallion or something like that in english, but its a fuckin name, why would they translate it).
Ciri - Dont get me started. She looks like she's geared with clothes from 7 other dungeons from terrible MMO. TYhey had to be like "Okay guys, so Ciri has leather pants and regular white shirt, she looks good enough for me." LOL NO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WE NEED TO ADD USELESS PLASTIC LOOKING BELT AROUND HER WAIST, CORSET (well, ok, fine, give her a corset) AAANDDDDD HOW ABOOUT MORE USELESS BELTS AROUND HER ARMS THAT SERVE NO PURPOSE DONT FORGET HIGH HEELS BRO.

3. With every gameplay footage trailer the graphics are getting more and more downgraded.

4. Lies about collectors edition. "We couldnt fit anymore stuff in CE boxes guys" "There will be no additional content for either platform"
LOL JK FUCK YOU GUYS XBOX CE GETS BETTER MAP AND A DECK OF CARD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
That would be okay if they did that BEFORE the preorder not after. Im a collector, i want deck of cards, i would buy XBone CE and regular PC and would had everything i wanted. But nah.

I dont want Witcher 3 to be a fail. For me its only hope to save single player gaming for me.

Edit:
Of course i forgot:
DLC "for free". YAY THEY ARE THE BEST COMPANY GIVING DLC FOR FREE DAY ONE
Yea, you know, its still fuckin content they cut from actual game and used it for good marketing.

I have never played any of the witcher games, they look brutal but I have just never gotten around to play them. I will read the books though now that they have been translated to english.