The Gaming Thread

I just finished 2 episodes so far, I wish sometimes I had more option to react to something, because in episode 2 i was knowing whats going on faaar before characters knew and couldnt do anything but its a good game. And hey, it's a game with a child that doesnt piss me off. Well, Duck sucks and I hope he will die suffering, but Clem is fine.
The death of Duck is extremely satisfying indeed.

And I finished 1st season of Walking Dead. Fucking hell, it's been since Silent Hill 2 when the game made me shed a tear. This game had amazing voice acting. I could still complain about the graphics and controlls but fuck it, immersion was fantastic.

Season 2 is a little bit downhill from Season 1 (heads up : You play as Clem). I still maintain that The Wolf Among Us is darker and more fascinating.

They make videogames in seasons now?

There's very little gameplay, to be honest. The episodes are like 2 hour movies where you get to make decisions, dictate the dialogue (and story to some extent).

In other news, this game is going so to so EPIC!! 10/10 would buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was laughing like a madmen when duck was dying :D

Im not so happy that I will play as Clem now tbh. Steam is now Dling it so ill give it a try.

What exactly is Wolf among us about? Is there a mix of dark, depression and that stuff?

What exactly is Wolf among us about? Is there a mix of dark, depression and that stuff?

So, you know those fairy tales like "Little Red Riding Hood", "Cinderella", "Beauty and the Beast" etc etc. All the characters of these stories are living in a "Sin City" type of a city that is full of crime and corruption. Most of them poor and doing "regular" jobs because fairy tales aren't really in-demand any more.

You play "The big bad wolf", who is a cop in that city, trying to juggle doing things like solving crimes, dealing with the corrupt government, his own love life, self-control issues etc.

This game is causing a lot of controversy, it's basically a top down Postal without the humor and much darker tone. I think it looks pretty fun lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Kill > rape, right? Where are the games where you just running around randomly raping children, cats and old women?

Steam got butthurt and removed it from the greenlight. Yes, lets swarm us with another battlefields and carl of doodie. I just wish it was 1st person like Postal 2 was.

I fucking love Postal 2

In other news, this game is going so to so EPIC!! 10/10 would buy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytdEYapPXdY

This game is causing a lot of controversy, it's basically a top down Postal without the humor and much darker tone. I think it looks pretty fun lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg

Well since it got posted twice I thought I should look at it. Looks like it's probably the closest thing to a murder simulator you can find, that should piss off some Christian family organizations and get Jack Thompson's disbarred ass in an uproar :lol:.

The game itself looks like it would get boring fast though. I can't see there being much to it beyond repetitive mayhem but I could be wrong.

They re-added it to Steam Greenlight btw.

Ps - The guy that does the voice sounds a lot like the dude that voiced Kenpachi Zaraki in Bleach. Okay I admit that sounded uber-nerd. What can I say I have a soft spot for 2 anime's: Dragonball Z and Bleach. :erk:

Ps - The guy that does the voice sounds a lot like the dude that voiced Kenpachi Zaraki in Bleach. Okay I admit that sounded uber-nerd. What can I say I have a soft spot for 2 anime's: Dragonball Z and Bleach. :erk:

NellielGamuzaFaceForward.png

I fapped to this. From anime i liked only Bleach, Hellsing (amazing), Death Note and ocassionaly Pokemon. I'm still mad adult Nel was only for 2 episodes, my heart was broken :(

Well that was disgusting.

I have only seen the Death Note movies, and from the perspective of someone that never saw the anime the movies were really great and kept you very hooked.

Oh actually I forgot I also like Tri-Gun. It's completely hilarious and yet somehow badass, and at only one season long it never gets old.

If we're taking anime shows, I like very few but out of the ones I do enjoy, Full Metal Alchemist is one of my favorite shows of all time (though not Brotherhood...fuck that shiz).

They re-added it to Greenlight on Steam cause it's causing such a stir, that's how these shock games work! The more that people that are against it spread the word to more people that might like it look into it. Carmageddon was like this (fucking love those games), Postal, and all those controversial games of their time.

I say good for them for pushing the boundary. Movies have been doing it since the 70's and even back then more extreme than this (raping someone while singing a catchy tune anyone?). Freedom of expression bitches, if you don't like it ignore it and don't play it and stop causing a scene. Pussy.

And on a side note to the anime discussion - Claymore. Most underrated anime ever, and very adult themed. Check that fucker out.

People nowadays have problem with EVERYTHING, especially if its about women, black race or LGBT. I still laugh when people bitch about "boob armor" or whatever, but those bulky males saving the world are absolutely okay. Also, this "woman warrior wouldnt look like that, shes too sexy!".

Well, I might not be an expert but saw "warrior" ladies reneacting medieval times or training martial arts and while maybe 1-2 of them are pretty muscular, the rest look absolutely feminine, boobs, fat in proper places and stuff. You wouldnt recognize, that they would easly kick your ass. But social justice warriors take their knowledgle from tumblr ot stupid facebook fanpages.

The same thing is about violence. This is asbolutely okay for movies to be brutal, we hear about some wicked shit everyday and all of a sudden when people just want to play some brainless video game about killing people - its bad. Maybe we should ban half of the books, especially those about medicine and lock me in fucking prison, because I have a degree in criminology and one shelf filled with books about violence, tortures, killing and forensic medicine. I wont lie i am little obsessed with corpses, I like to browse them and I like playing and watching brutal stuff. But would I do something like that myself? Maybe if suddenly law stopped existing and some fucker would deserve great tormenting, then yes, with pleasure. But i doubt its happening anytime soon, and if the shit goes down we will all become monsters so who cares at this point.

At first its "LOL NOBOBY CARES STFU"
later its "PLS DONT KILL ME, ILL STOP BEING LEFTIE I PROMISE NOOOOO"

Just give me brutal games before i decide to go full postal 2 :(