The Gaming Thread

jkv9kp.jpg

Steam fuckin' holiday sale!

I bought MGS Ground Zeros last night and beat it under 2 hours. I knew it was a short prequel for the MGS 5 but it was a good opener and the gameplay in the open world enviroment is fuckin awesome. Also the graphics holy shit, if you can run it on high the in game cutscenes look like CG they are so good.

I also just bought Broforce, I'm at work so I haven't tried it yet but it looks awesome and funny too. Anyone play it?

How's controls in MGS? Since its a port i dont really trust it.

I thought it controlled perfectly fine with mouse and keyboard, just needed to up the mouse sensitivity. Plays similar to Splinter Cell as far as how the cam and movement keys work.

I'm not near as picky as you when it comes to controls though so don't take my word for it! I played Dark Souls 2 on mouse and keyboard. ;)

Okay yeah if you played Dark Souls on Mouse and Keyboard you must be a sucker for extra punishment. I never got to playing DS2 so maybe the controls were better since it was developed with PC in mind, but DS1 almost required a controller to play on PC properly. With a controller DS1 actually turned out to be a really good port with no issues to speak of, but the controls were just plain horrendous. I almost gave up on it before realizing "duh, I have a PS3 controller" and suddenly it was a great experience.

dark souls 1 on keyboard mouse - torture, makes almost no sense

dark souls 2 on keyboard mouse - not bad at all, remap a couple keys and its perfectly fine. ive been invaded a bunch since i lost my controller and my guys are undefeated so far (which is funny because ds1 i got dominated with controller until i got wrath of the gods haha)

are both better on controller? yes :lol:

MGS is worth the discount price. its short for sure, but man that tease for mgs5 you cant deny.

i couldnt get into the batmen games, not for any specific reason i just was never in the mood i guess. a friend of mine plays them and loves em, great controls, great graphics, long experience and i hear nothing but good things (and i guess im saying my friend likes it and i played enough to know that why he says he likes it is probably true :lol:)

I'm playing season 2, episode 3 of walking dead and I swear to god, if someone else is going to die because of a child or a baby, a fetus im uninstalling (or not) but for fucking sure, if there is going to be apocalypse im making sure to kill every prgenant chick and children under 16yo in my surroundings. Its safer for everyone this way :3

I'm playing season 2, episode 3 of walking dead and I swear to god, if someone else is going to die because of a child or a baby, a fetus im uninstalling (or not) but for fucking sure, if there is going to be apocalypse im making sure to kill every prgenant chick and children under 16yo in my surroundings. Its safer for everyone this way :3

Amen.

Edit : make sure you split their brains when you kill them. Or else you risk them coming back as walkers.

Finished Season 2. Fuck this game, ending got me with onions again.

Hu3EU7g.jpg

Well, i did everything to kill pregnant chick or a baby but game didnt let me. At least I finally wasnt just given the illusion of free choice (great game, but still, just illusion of choices), but real choice and I could kill the bitch gone crazy.

Luke and Bonny... "murica, why wouldnt you just crawl through the ice? Idiots.

@edit
Fuck, so you can go away with Kenny? I thought that option is just "say no but he ll make you stay anyway" brb replaying that part lol

Fuck, so you can go away with Kenny? I thought that option is just "say no but he ll make you stay anyway" brb replaying that part lol

There are 6 different endings to the game. Even the leaving with that chick option leads to 2 different endings. It would be interesting to see how they manage to tie all this shit together in season 3.

Yea, I just watched them all. That means that season 3 would rather not be starring Clementine as main character. That also means that Jane and Kenny are dead anyway because we know how Telltale treats the survivors of "who you gonna rescue".

Im still shocked that 70 % of players shot Kenny. True, he went insane but for a good reasons. But id rather stay with him than someone who manipulates and provokes others to become monsters.

Yea, I just watched them all. That means that season 3 would rather not be starring Clementine as main character. That also means that Jane and Kenny are dead anyway because we know how Telltale treats the survivors of "who you gonna rescue".

Im still shocked that 70 % of players shot Kenny. True, he went insane but for a good reasons. But id rather stay with him than someone who manipulates and provokes others to become monsters.

LOL, I shot him as well. Dude's too unstable and irrational for a Zombie Apocalypse scenario.

Murderer :(
Kenny made good decisions involving other people (cmon, you would beat that Ruskie to death also). He was poor in coming up with escape attempts, that I agree, but he was the one that would care about the Clem, not Jane, who fell so low to provoke someone to their breaking point. She would do it again with others to prove her point.

After seeing all the endings I still think i made good decision with keeping him alive.