The Gaming Thread

Murderer :(
Kenny made good decisions involving other people (cmon, you would beat that Ruskie to death also). He was poor in coming up with escape attempts, that I agree, but he was the one that would care about the Clem, not Jane, who fell so low to provoke someone to their breaking point. She would do it again with others to prove her point.

After seeing all the endings I still think i made good decision with keeping him alive.

Sure Kenny would have protected her but it's a matter of giving a man a fish, rather than teaching him how to fish. Jane had been teaching survival skills to Clem all the way through. Definitely more important than offering protection.

As for the Ruski kid, I was with him right upto the point he actually shot Clem. Kenny handled him like a total asshole when he was actually being honest.

Just bought Dangerous: Elite. Space sim/mmo, pretty fantastic so far. After playing a couple minutes I bought a 150$ flight stick. Think I'll be spending a lot of time on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
As for the Ruski kid, I was with him right upto the point he actually shot Clem. Kenny handled him like a total asshole when he was actually being honest.

Well, I refused to steal his meds and he still lead the group into the trap, so I would shot him right after he showed us shelter.

IdJ5IuR.jpg

And suddenly i feel like I should play some MGS. Let's start with NES title :)

And Metal Gear for NES is finished. Pretty innovative game for it's times but sure as hell annoying and hard. Time tyo unplug the NES and plugin PS1 for Metal Gear Solid :3

^Why is there a zipper on her asshole?

Not to mention VGA cables around her neck. So another franchise getting fucked up by absurd sexualization. Seriously it's a game about a badass spy, why would some lady in skintight ass-zipper clothes be posing like she is in a sex magazine?

If I sound prudish it's because I am not attracted to Polygons, no matter how well they are rendered. I don't see the point if having this kind of stuff in a game series that used to have a serious tone.

As long as it is a fun game to play I guess it's okay. It's just a weird thing to waste time on.

Bro, calm down, it's just a cosplay of already existing character, they are not oversexualising anything. And I'd rather make them sexualise even goddamn trees than come up with shit like DA:I did, leaving almost literally no options for straight, white male. I have my deepest trust in japanese folks and Kojima and I know he wouldnt do some bullshit american or european thing to ruin his franchise :) That's why im pretty hyped for Silent Hills, since The Room the series went downhill, now its back in a good hands and I hope that they wont ruin it (although using an popular actors face for main character is bullshit but oh well).

Not to mention VGA cables around her neck. So another franchise getting fucked up by absurd sexualization. Seriously it's a game about a badass spy, why would some lady in skintight ass-zipper clothes be posing like she is in a sex magazine?

If I sound prudish it's because I am not attracted to Polygons, no matter how well they are rendered. I don't see the point if having this kind of stuff in a game series that used to have a serious tone.

As long as it is a fun game to play I guess it's okay. It's just a weird thing to waste time on.

Totally agree, there's no need for all the skin showing. When you do it just to make the character look hot, and not for any 'real' reason, then it's just stupid. Much like the nudity in movies and TV shows - if it has no reason, and is just there to spice things up or whatever, then it shouldn't be there at all.

Dunno bout you guys, for for me "showing skin" stopped being hot in my teens. Everybody has skin (another qouote for you vikk), everybody is showing their skin on tv or street, it got pretty boring tbh. Doesnt mean we should start showing whales or regular abominations to please SCJ.

metal gear solid 1 and 3 are two of the best games ever made

4 was pure fanservice, if you loved the first 3 then you will love 4, if you play it first you will be confused and think its decent at best :lol:

metal gear solid 1 and 3 are two of the best games ever made

4 was pure fanservice, if you loved the first 3 then you will love 4, if you play it first you will be confused and think its decent at best :lol:

+1 to this.

MGS 1 is one of my all time favorite games, and MGS 3 Snake Eater is absolutely fantastic too (that ending tho). I loved 2 and 4 also but not quite as much as the other two. Can't fuckin wait for 5 after playing Ground Zeros.

Bro, calm down, it's just a cosplay of already existing character, they are not oversexualising anything. And I'd rather make them sexualise even goddamn trees than come up with shit like DA:I did, leaving almost literally no options for straight, white male. I have my deepest trust in japanese folks and Kojima and I know he wouldnt do some bullshit american or european thing to ruin his franchise :) That's why im pretty hyped for Silent Hills, since The Room the series went downhill, now its back in a good hands and I hope that they wont ruin it (although using an popular actors face for main character is bullshit but oh well).

I was under the impression the picture you posted was created by Konami as a promotional picture or advertisement for the game. You said suddenly you wanted to play the game so I thought you saw that pic somewhere promoting the new MGS.

I'm not upset so don't take what I said wrong, but for a series like MGS to use that to draw people in seemed fucked up. So I had a mini-rant.

That would be a pretty bad promotional picture, especially in recent times. Also i suppose 90 % of the gamers would have absolutely no idea where is this charatcer from :)

:lol:!

and yeah pyscho mantis was amazing, when you figure out how to beat him its mind blowing (also on the back of the box, there was a pic of snake talking on his codec, and if you call that number it reveals secret shit if memory serves)

I was forced to stopped playing MGS series because my copy of MGS2 suddenly stopped working, waiting for another to arrive :(

In the meantime, I love dude's rants

Last edited by a moderator: