The Gaming Thread

You are right guys. Screw it, next time im playing games with my screen turned off. That will be hardcore and fun!
Skyrim has terrible AI and it doesnt take much to abuse it. Did i mention i didnt like Skyrim?

I didnt play a lot of MMOs recently but its true that MMOs nowadays dont have much end game content. Guild Wars 2, Wildstar, Archeage all of them have 2 months at best of playing 1-2 hours a day before you have nothing else to do than maybe grinding 1 specific monster / dungeon for another 2 months.

I miss WoW and Guild Wars 1 :(

I fucking hate CS:GO, don't even play it and yet somehow I have more than 900 hours right now.

Games that give cancer seem to steal a lot of our time. CS, LoL, DOTA. I hate those games, i hate the playerbase and yet im playing it (well, only CS now but still).

Reminds me of the countless people that hate WoW and still play it on a daily basis. One of my friends has hated the game for years and yet still keeps playing out of some strange addictive boredom. I never understood that. Is it because you're bored and have nothing better to kill some time? :lol:

Games that give cancer seem to steal a lot of our time.

QFT

Reminds me of the countless people that hate WoW and still play it on a daily basis. One of my friends has hated the game for years and yet still keeps playing out of some strange addictive boredom. I never understood that. Is it because you're bored and have nothing better to kill some time? :lol:

I can attest to this. I don't play it everyday, but nearly every time there is a content update/expansion, I'll play for a few months. It really does function as a way to kill time, absolutely.

That's why I can say that you all are some casual motherfuckers, 900 hours, 1300 hours... Pfffft, I have over 10000 hours in WoW :lol:

:erk:

I never understood that. Is it because you're bored and have nothing better to kill some time? :lol:

No, I usually hesitate when asked by friends to join them for a match because I have other stuff to do / other games to play.

Im just retarded and twisted that I like bo be pissed off 24/7. Its starting to be exhausting but im addicted to this feeling now it seems.

I take back what I said, I just realised why I play this game:

It happend just before.
We were losing 14:5 vs 4polish premade + one random.
They were insulting (like poles do) and acting really cocky and they decided to kick their 5th player for teh lulz
We won 14:16
Their tears and anger after match is what i live for.

Stockholm syndrome.

That's why I can say that you all are some casual motherfuckers, 900 hours, 1300 hours... Pfffft, I have over 10000 hours in WoW :lol:

900 in CSGO, but over 9000(!!!) in CS 1.6, almost surely over 10k if you include LANs.

Not even sure why I'm mentioning this. Not like "winning" this competition is a good indicator of anything.

haha, well i'm not single ;) i just play it whenever i have time away from bands/work/girlfriend really

Fucking scrub.