The Gaming Thread

Im enjoying The Last of Us so far, when it comes to combat though I prefer to use melee as much as possible, because I cant aim for shit. But so far I could play with this style and I hope it keeps that way. The part when I was forced to shoot at incoming enemies was a pain in the ass.

Aaaand finished The Last of Us. Even though the controls sucked (but im pc master race dude so) the game was very good. Amazing voice acting, nice visuals, pleasant story. If only the game had some better, maybe more devastating ending like Silent Hill 2 or Walking Dead from telltale.

I'm fuckin pissed that Bloodborne is PS4 exclusive. Both Dark Souls game are on PC... really hope they port it soon it looks fuckin awesome.

I don't think they are going to, Sony got directly involved and I believe they wanted sole distribution rights for a new IP. Something to draw in new PS4 players, specifically fans of the Souls series.

Since I bought ps4 i want as many exclusives as possible. Because if I had a choice between playing on PC and on a console its 90 % chances id pick PC.

Started playing Pillars of Eternity. Seems like a pretty rad take on old school RPG's so far. Now we'll see if I just randomly shelf it like I have most other games i've picked up in the last few years.

I'm not the gamer I used to be! Dark souls 2 is the last game I bother exploring thoroughly and playing through all the way, and before that...it was quite a while. These days its only been shit I can pick up casually for a short run that I return to.

Current Xbox One collection.
-
11024797_10153172116928923_6003423618498647760_n.jpg

Plants vs zombies is on xboxone? That seems weird to me. Hope that doesn't cost the usual $60.

Playing through the Mass Effect trilogy. I never beat ME3, I got so bored of the series after playing through the first two games like 4 times in a row. By the time 3 came out I couldn't handle the thought of doing it AGAIN. So... Yup it is time to see that ending everyone complained about. Surprisingly I was able to avoid spoilers all these years and only have a vague idea of how it ends. On that topic I must make sure I get the extended DLC.

Why is Alien Isolation so damn ugly? Was it made that way so it matches absolutely disgusting human character models and their facial expresions?

I'd rather bang alien or predator 24/7 than look at human models in this game, jesus.

Holy shit of baby jesus, and why is FOV in this game absolutely messed up? I am starting to think that this game is another terrible console port...

Screw it, AA in this game is abomination, im getting headaches from looking at this game. Everything is blurry, fov is terrible and its the worst 10 bucks i spent in 2015 so far. When im less bitchy I may give it a go on console, but on PC this is unplayable.

The character models and lip sync is awful in Alien Isolation, but the graphics/look/atmosphere is fuckin awesome.. Really nails the feel of the first Alien movie.

I am bidding on the ps4 version now and ill give it a try on console, on PC i just cant deal with that fov and AA. I really hope that the atmosphere will be worth the money.

So Dark Souls 2 just got a remaster with new lighting, better textures, and new enemies in different areas with 'Scholar of the First Sin'. Also includes the 2 DLC's, which I personally haven't played yet. It's 30 bucks on Steam if you own DS2, I'm thinking of picking it up. I never beat DS2, been stuck on that insane dark ass level on all the wooden rafters keep getting fuckin lost. But I love the game and this might get me back into it to try and finally beat it.

http://www.vg247.com/2015/04/07/dar...he-first-sin-reviews-round-up-all-the-scores/

Edit: As far as I can tell your current DS2 saves won't transfer over to the remastered version. That's rediculous.

I started DS 2 and got bored for some reason. I just picked up Mass Effect series and stopped playing DS 2. Now that I know this I am glad I stopped, now I can play it in its complete form when I try again.