The Gaming Thread

VMYnyxK.gif

This gif wins the internet lmfao

Maybe it is because I only played the first Metal Gear Solid but I don't get it. :)

In Metal Gear Solid 2 Solid Snake revives his daddy Big Boss aka Naked Snake and introduces him to the internet. In Metal Gear Solid 3 we take a role as Big Boss and complete a lot of missions on the internet like trolling LGBT community, hacking, flaming on facebook and this gif comes from one of the cutscenes after you complete the mission

In Metal Gear Solid 2 Solid Snake revives his daddy Big Boss aka Naked Snake and introduces him to the internet. In Metal Gear Solid 3 we take a role as Big Boss and complete a lot of missions on the internet like trolling LGBT community, hacking, flaming on facebook and this gif comes from one of the cutscenes after you complete the mission

Yeah I have fond memories of that game, thanks for reminding me how great it was!

VMYnyxK.gif

I was going to play Xenosaga but due to the chatter about MGS I think I will do a mini MGS marathon. Thank Odin for emulation:). Too bad I can only get up to MGS 3 that way since there is no reliable PS3 emulation yet.

I played Sons of Liberty a bit when it came out but I don't remember it. The only thing I can recall was Raiden running around naked, which seems to be the common thing people remember :lol:. I never got further because the game was a rental.

It should be intetesting to see how badly the first game aged, it was awesome at the time though.

I was going to play Xenosaga but due to the chatter about MGS I think I will do a mini MGS marathon. Thank Odin for emulation:). Too bad I can only get up to MGS 3 that way since there is no reliable PS3 emulation yet.

I played Sons of Liberty a bit when it came out but I don't remember it. The only thing I can recall was Raiden running around naked, which seems to be the common thing people remember :lol:. I never got further because the game was a rental.

It should be intetesting to see how badly the first game aged, it was awesome at the time though.

MGS1 didnt age for me. I wasnt blinded by nostalgia because when it came out I wasnt too good with english and was like "sweet baby jesus, I kill something and then they talk and i dont get any of it, time to play Crash Bandicoot". Good game.
Oh, and btw, you almost finished Sons of Liberty :lol: There were like maybe half hours of gameplay after that and 1 hour of cutscenes.

Getting really excited to start playing Pillars Of Eternity. I have been waiting for a true successor to Baldurs Gate 2 for a long time and from what I am reading it has finally arrived. A massive story-driven mess of hardcore, old-school RPG gaming.

PC gaming is so much fun!!! I hate I didn't start it sooner. Can someone explain to me how FRAPS works?

Basically, you press one key and it records everything that is on screen for you. You can choose if you want to have sound recorded from the game or your microphone.

However, if you want good quality (im pretty proud about the quality of the clip i posted 2 posts ago) you could try nvidia freeware for recording. If you have nvidia card, that is.