The Gaming Thread

You turned into Big Boss? Nice.

Yeah that is why I am backing off the idea. Even at low settings games look amazing these days.

yeah, i wouldnt say i regret my decision, but i definitely could have done without :)

i got a part time job in science which is cool (finally), once i get more work ill build a new pc from scratch i think :D

4J8TvW8.jpg

Thats the spirit!

Some fuckheads were crying that in new MGS V prologue, hospital scene is terrible.

Well, in my opinion one of the best prologues in game's history. But I know, im sorry, that after 9 year coma, after just a month of being awake the dude didnt jumpoed out of the bed and started selling roundhouse kicks to his enemies. Call of Duty generation, i swear...

Yes he should do that. I do a triple axel backflip out of bed and roundhouse kick my alarm clock every morning. I have a closet full of broken clocks (and dreams).

Some fuckheads were crying that in new MGS V prologue, hospital scene is terrible.

Well, in my opinion one of the best prologues in game's history. But I know, im sorry, that after 9 year coma, after just a month of being awake the dude didnt jumpoed out of the bed and started selling roundhouse kicks to his enemies. Call of Duty generation, i swear...

yeah that is so unrealistic because he usually does that amirite

I dont know. If I had a gun just after waking up i would only be able to shoot someone, but im sure i wouldnt get out of the bed to do it. So, the only realistic thing i can thing of - Big Boss is being attaced by waves of enemies and he must shoot them while lying in bed.
Metal Gear Solid Arcade

Konami pls

niki, what happened? :lol:

im a mess apperently, i was lamenting about its lacking areas, but now they added in a ton of new features and its fun again.

cube of kanai, take any 3 unique items (1 weapon 1 ring and one armor)power for yourself (so you can use the good power without subjecting yourself to a shit item)

I played Age of Empires 2 a long time ago. At the time it was a really great game, but it has aged pretty badly. I went back to it recently and it was pretty bad actually.

One could say it has *puts on Sunglasses*... Aged worse than an Empire...

csi_yeah_skyline.jpg

:mad:

I played Age of Empires 2 a long time ago. At the time it was a really great game, but it has aged pretty badly. I went back to it recently and it was pretty bad actually.

One could say it has *puts on Sunglasses*... Aged worse than an Empire...

csi_yeah_skyline.jpg

:mad:

:lol:

I bought AoE2 HD when it was on sale like a half year ago. It has indeed aged terribly, even with the remastered graphics and whatever else they did, it just looks and feels horrible.

:lol:

i liked aoe3 for the walls and wall destruction

This is reason enough for me to re-install it!