The Gaming Thread

I was told it has great soundtrack, but it was kinda boring. I still neglected giving this game a try. Guess Ill pick it up on some sale on PSN, because im too lazy to configure gamepad for steam again.

Now I wonder what I should play next, my options are:
Yakuza 0 (never played any Yakuza game before)
Horizon Zero Dawn (but ive seen the gameplays and I already know its roll to win type of game)
Attack on Titan (could be amazing in VR :( )

We have to go deeper then.

but then again since we are simulation ourselves were already pretty deep

I fucking hate when females call themselves fucking gamer grills.

I dont see "gaming guys".

Upgraded my PC so Im trying games I wanted to for a long time.

Started with Prey. 2 hours in and im extremely bored, ill give it more time, but unless I like the plot I dont see me liking this game. Im not convinced by those respawning, bullshit, boring enemies.

Just when im gaining strength to continue playing Prey I pirated Attack on Titan 2 on PC. I enjoyed the previous game on Ps4, was fun for a brainless hack'n'slash game, but I thought that it would be a chore to play on PC.

Nope, I actually can now aim easier, making combat and traveling better. I just need to get used to using new keys on the keyboard I never used for games. Like "hold your mouse wheel and press1-4 to order your comrade to chop off the titan's arm". But getting hang of it and im again enjoying it. Making it safe to buy on the nearest occassion. Im actually surprised that game clearly made for consoles is playable on the PC. Current AAA could learn something from that.

I almost started Prey the other day. I heard it was something of a more logical System Shock successor, which I am very interested in. Bioshock was supposed to be that same type of game but I didn't really care for it much.

Bioshock absolutely sucked for me, gameplay wise, story wise and control wise. But controls were the worst.

I just dont know how to categorize Prey for now. Not a horror, not stealth game, making it regular adventure game for now, which isnt what im looking for right now.

Sure, some people will tell me it's horror, but nothing scary in "jumpscares". Oh no, a mug is now an enemy you have to hit to death with a wrench. Oooh, scary...

Or there is some other form of enemy, kinda humanoid black cloud. You can sneak behind it or avoid it. Not making it a stealth game.

And what pissed me off in Bioshock -> random guy calling you every now and then to tell you what to do, the same happens in Prey. It rarely works for me in videogames. I think the only time it worked was Penumbra, but this game was story and atmosphere heavy.

Prey, Bioshok, bad controls, story - wtf are all those things, just play Doom :kickass:

If were talking new Doom, those finishing moves are too often and obnoxious from what ive seen.

Really want to try Kingdom Come Deliverance. After Skyrim, Witcher 3 and Dragon Age 2 i kinda lost hope for modern rpgs, maybe its gonna rebuild it

Man I hate finishing moves (or so I thought) but Doom is the best FPS of the decade.

Doom 2016 is extremely meh. One of the most boring FPS I've played in years. So fucking repetitive, it's literally just a well produced arena/wave simulator where you do the exact same set of moves over and over and over until you kill all demons.

I'll just keep playing the true Doom every year... probably forever.

I have Kingdom Come on my PC, still have not played it. I don't know that you'll be satisfied if you're looking for story though, it sounds like it's a game that treats you more like just the every day soldier/citizen trying to get by, rather than the chosen one that is involved with every aspect of the main plotline. Maybe that changes later into the game, I won't know until I play, but some people found that aspect kind of refreshing.

game that treats you more like just the every day soldier/citizen trying to get by,

BRB, driving this instance to buy it.

OH WAIT, I forgot because of cathufucks shops are closed on Sundays now. Well fuck me I guess, Im gonna have to play it next week.