The Gaming Thread

Meanwhile I'm knee deep with addiction to Dark Souls 3. There are few games that can give you such frustration and anguish like this, but if you overcome it there is a massive feeling of achievement. For the last 3 nights I have been stuck on this boss, rated #2 hardest from a community poll in the game and was a big difficulty spike.

So DS3 is harder than DS2? That is good, I was actually pretty bored while playing DS2 due to how much easier it was. It felt like they purposely made an easier game, or maybe I was just too used to the combat by the time I played it and it was not hard. There were still moments where I got swarmed by regular enemies and got my ass kicked (notably by a bunch of little pigs in the hub) but the bosses and big moments were so simple. I defeated several bosses in a row without getting killed, even though it was the first time I had even fought them and was learning their style on the spot.

I did not even beat the game because I lost interest fairly early on.

This play of mine brought me more joy than any ace in CSGO.

Enemies needed like 3 seconds more to win the game after a loooong fight and that ultimate ability that rekt 5 people was just <3

So DS3 is harder than DS2? That is good, I was actually pretty bored while playing DS2 due to how much easier it was. It felt like they purposely made an easier game, or maybe I was just too used to the combat by the time I played it and it was not hard. There were still moments where I got swarmed by regular enemies and got my ass kicked (notably by a bunch of little pigs in the hub) but the bosses and big moments were so simple. I defeated several bosses in a row without getting killed, even though it was the first time I had even fought them and was learning their style on the spot.

also worth noting that its no longer "new" to you :). i find ds3 pretty straightforward for the most part because i know how they work. friend of mine found ds2 pretty tough because it was his first one.

but i agree 2 is the worst. 3 has its easy moments but for the most part its all just a breath of fresh ass, i mean a breast of fresh air

Well, I'm not the most hardcore Dark Souls player in the world so I don't know if my opinion really matters but.. I never played DS1, prior to DS3 I have about 70 hours in DS2. I got to the Rotten boss and got stuck, mainly due to not knowing much about the game and making a shit fat rolling tank guy and the fact there is a gauntlet of poison traps and mobs before you even get to him... so I eventually gave up.

I'm enjoying DS3 much more, and I really liked DS2. I'm about 80 hours in at this point and probably 80% through my first playthrough. The world is more interconnected, and some of the views/vistas are just mind blowing. The combat is faster paced and more visceral, enemy design across the board is pretty amazing. The challenge for me is on par if not harder than DS2 considering I have a good build and know what I'm doing this time. If you play co-op yes that makes the game a cakewalk, I helped a friend of mine through a dungeon that took me 3-4 hours to get through and we breezed through it in 20 minutes. Just watch the video I posted when I finally beat Pontiff Sulyvan boss solo after 3 nights struggling against him... no better feeling. If you liked DS1 or 2, I see no reason why you wouldn't love this one.

Last edited:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/EvilN1/

To all the cunts saying "HURR DURR HE HAS SKINS HE CANT BE CHEATING" "DURRRR, HE HAS OVER 1 K HOURS HE WOULD BE BANNED ALREADY IF HE CHEATED".

I reported this fucker on November 2015. It took over half year for this slut to be banned. How many games has he ruined? Why a billion dolar company cant get their anticheat system working? Why wont they give hardware / ip bans? CS is fucking 5 USD, its not big deal at all to be banned co the cancer will continue.

I'll never understand cheaters, especially in competitive games. I feel like a piece of shit if I cheated in a single player game... Back when R6 was the big multiplayer shooter, a real life friend of mine cheated with auto aims and glass walls. I watched him do this when I was over his house and called him a piece of shit over and over. What a piece of shit. lol

Reactions: Aexalven
I cheat in single player games from time to time as long as I have beat it once legit. Basically if it's a game thats a lot of fun to just run around and do random shit, sometimes I will give myself a bit of a "New Game +" so I can play early sections doing stuff you normally have to wait until end game to do. As long as it is not game breaking and I already beat it once I don't care.

Multiplayer cheating is shitty though.

Multiplayer cheating should be punishable by death of the cheater's family.

Also i dont give a fuck if casuals cheat in single, i didnt use any cheat since like 2002 or something so. Games are way too easy now and none are interesting enough to use cheats to spawn some cool shit.

The new doom has the best soundtrack in a game ever. Those fucking heavy guitar riffs and the gore is so on point.

If only the gameplay mechanics were any good, this would be my favorite game of all times.

Last edited:
Been watching Doom alot on Twitch and I think im going to buy a PS4 just so i can play it, the SP campaign looks so awesome. God damn gaming PCs are expensive these Days, fucking recommended GFX-card for Doom is more expensive than a PS4!!!
No wonder NVidia got a good profit this year, they should be ashamed, fucking thieves.

Ps4 was outdated the moment it released ;)

Bought it to play MGS V and Silent Hills. MGS V was released on PC and Silent Hills cancelled. Payed 400 euro to play The Last of Us :3

Reactions: nizzon
Been watching Doom alot on Twitch and I think im going to buy a PS4 just so i can play it, the SP campaign looks so awesome. God damn gaming PCs are expensive these Days, fucking recommended GFX-card for Doom is more expensive than a PS4!!!
No wonder NVidia got a good profit this year, they should be ashamed, fucking thieves.
Well, PC will get better quality and not to mention, you can't keep up with the arena-like speed of the gameplay using just a controller. You definitely need a Keyboard/Mouse.

As for the game itself, g2a had a "doomed prices" campaign yesterday, where the game was going for like 35 USD.

Having said that, I'm going to hold off playing the game until I get back from 'murica next month. Gonna bring back a GTX 1070 at cheap 'murican prices.

Well.. I can get a XIM4 for 2000sek to the PS4 and play with mouse and keyboard and its still like half the price of a recommended PC for Doom, and Doom looks almost as good on PS4 from what I have seen.