The gayest band/album you listen to

Mathiäs;7098187 said:
Yeah but they're actually good though

Which is why I mentioned them. It has to be a band that you actually listen to. Of Wars In Osyrhia is a good album.

Depending on who you ask, I guess a lot of stuff I listen to might be considered fairly gay. To name a few:

Bjork
Blackfield
Blue October
HIM (but not the last few albums)
Nobuo Uematsu
The Notwist
Placebo
Sigur Ros
Smashing Pumpkins
The Veils
VAST
Yoko Kanno

Billy Corgan is in fact gay, so that would make Smashing Pumpkins gay. I don't really have an opinion on Smashing Pumpkin's music; I don't like them nor do I dislike them. I guess one of the few good things about my super narrow/limited musical taste is that it doesn't allow for me to listen to stuff that is very "gay." Everyone else on here has me beat, it seems.

Billy Corgan is in fact gay, so that would make Smashing Pumpkins gay. I don't really have an opinion on Smashing Pumpkin's music; I don't like them nor do I dislike them. I guess one of the few good things about my super narrow/limited musical taste is that it doesn't allow for me to listen to stuff that is very "gay." Everyone else on here has me beat, it seems.

He's just a doushe bag, not gay.

He was with Courtney Love. I think he actually has a wife an kid now, but don't quote me on that. I think you're think of James Iha, which used to be the guitarist. I don't know if he was gay, but he was extremely feminine.

Do what now?

I'm assuming V was poking fun at the fact that you used the word "which" to refer to James instead of "who". Billy and James are both quite feminine in their own ways, but I don't think I've ever heard anything about either of them actually being homosexual. Not that it really matters.