The gayest band/album you listen to

Yes, they seem to make a random comment about Texans being retarded every now and then... I tend to recognize the tendency of the less intelligent posters to make these comments, so at least we have that going.

WE STAND UNITED!!!!!!!!!!

Are we now? :( Well consider our ranks augmented!

Fuckin' A. I dunno if it stems from the fact that Bush is from here or what, but good GOD there are some people with really....incorrect notions about Texans here. Anyways, Mcallen gets a shitload of good shows, surprisingly, as I have a LOT of friends that go down there for family/shows, etc. Do you ever head up to S.A. for shows?

Yes, they seem to make a random comment about Texans being retarded every now and then... I tend to recognize the tendency of the less intelligent posters to make these comments, so at least we have that going.

WE STAND UNITED!!!!!!!!!!
We do have proof on our side:
fund01k10.gif

I did read today that Texas is the fastest growing states in terms of population. Hopefully a few more reasonable people will move there.

We do have proof on our side:
fund01k10.gif

I did read today that Texas is the fastest growing states in terms of population. Hopefully a few more reasonable people will move there.

I, nor any of my family and friends, had nothing to do with this atrocity. Actually, if you look at the numbers, all of the urban areas of Texas voted Kerry. I am a severe anti-Republican, so I will actually never take part in this stupidity.

Mcallen gets a shitload of good shows, surprisingly, as I have a LOT of friends that go down there for family/shows, etc. Do you ever head up to S.A. for shows?

We do? Hell, that's news to me! We've gotten a few more than usual in the last year or so, but I usually have to go to San Antonio or Corpus Christi to see anything I actually like. I'm trying to go to Austin to see Meshuggah next month.

Parts of it, like McAllen, are also seeing some crazy city growth. McAllen looks a hell of a lot different than it did 5 years ago. I forget when, but at some point I think McAllen was considered the fastest growing city in the nation, or at least in the top 5. I don't really remember, but it was up there.

But trying to keep the thread somewhat on topic, I also listen to Dredg and Incubus :)

I thoguht Arizona was the fastest growing state

Incidentally, I lived there for a while, too. They're both growing, but while I can't speak for the states as a whole, the area I live in Texas is growing far more than the area I was in Arizona (Mesa/Tempe, right by Phoenix).

I don't like this but I find it highly amusing:

It's the gayest thing I might choose to listen (for comic value).

Last edited by a moderator: