THE GREAT COLD DISTANCE | New Album Talk HERE.

doom_death said:
So, please, stop talking that you don't have new album...say:yes I have it, I'm listening to them, but I WILL BUY IT!!!!!!!!
:Smug:
no, i don't have it, i'm not listening to it and i won't till the album is released.

It´s a long wait to march, but since I´ve been waiting more than two years, I can wait...i don´t want to download it and actually I usually like to take first the booklet, read the lyrics, imagine the song and then listen to it...so since I don´t think there will be any occasions to listen to the album before the release date, let´s be patient!
Downloading it now is like opening christmas presents two months before Christmas! what makes all special is a date to wait and look forward to..too many guys here want to have everything now and without sacrifice....and a little of sacrifice make all the thing even more special the day you have it in your hands.

Paul is dead on....whether or not you have it is not the issue......just shut the fuck up about it........in case your uninformed......of the simple request...

W A R N I N G | READ
Anyone who:

* Asks where to download the new KATATONIA and/or
* Tells and helps where to download it and/or
* "Reviews" album the same way they should on release of the final product

WILL BE BANNED. This is your final warning. Everyone should/does know better and there will be no excuses.

This comes directly from the band.

Thank you.

katatonia.jpg

Jag nöd lore runt omkring vilken äggvitan med det samme est på Internet , något torrent med det samme äga henne informationen fullständig...

Jag nöd lore runt omkring vilken äggvitan med det samme est på Internet , något torrent med det samme äga henne informationen fullständig...

ok, that didnt even remotely make sence in any language...
but i sure love babelfish translations :)

doom_death said:
C'mon...you are all( almost all ) talking bullshit!!! Everybody just talks 'how could you download album, it's illegal etc, etc...and I am sure that every damn person here already owns album and might be typing this shits in the same time when listening new album...jesus christ stop pretending..I admit, when I saw it's leaked first I was start to sweat and in another second i was already downloading it...I WOULD KILL FOR KATATONIA, and I adore them...And, yes, I WILL BUY CD when comes out, because I have respect, I'm not idiot who can't respect die-hard work, not being with family etc. because you are enjoying to make music....So, please, stop talking that you don't have new album...say:yes I have it, I'm listening to them, but I WILL BUY IT!!!!!!!!

Cheers.

It's not even about the download and if you'll buy it. That's not the point. It's about talking about it in the bands public forum. Don't you understand what a slap in the face that it? Also, don't assume everyone here will do what you did. Just because you did it, doesn't mean everyone else will be a dirtbag too.

Novembers Paul said:
It's not even about the download and if you'll buy it. That's not the point. It's about talking about it in the bands public forum. Don't you understand what a slap in the face that it? Also, don't assume everyone here will do what you did. Just because you did it, doesn't mean everyone else will be a dirtbag too.

AGREED!!!!

I cant f´n wait.................its so brilliant!!!!!

And btw iam the same opinion. If i would not download music i wouldnt know Katatonia. Ergo i would not have bought every single cd......

liked this new track very much.

the best from katatonia yet.

the cure's desintegration meets apc's 13th step meets opeth's bwp imo.

the voice is so clear and crisp, the production is fantastic.

guitars - one word, mesa.

can't wait the album.

cheers

Scourge of Malice said:
For all you waiting for the release date, it will be VERY worth it.

Its annoying hearing people talk about it as if its out already, im waiting for its release. Someone said in an earlier post that some of the people who are saying they are waiting, have actually already downloaded it, dont prusume everyone is the same as you. Some of us have a bit more respect. Im not a very patient person but have enough self control to keep me from downloading it, I suggest others do the same.

well if you are listening it keep it for yourself and don't say nothing here ok?
and for those who complains for the release date let me tell you all that here in argentina probably it's going to arrive 1 or 2 months after the release date , so stop being such a silly girls and wait, do something else, have a life!