The Guy from Still Life

~random~

Longing for the Darkness
May 20, 2006
The Moor
www.heresy.batcave.net
What exactly is wrong with him? I've been pondering this for a little while. Why was he oucast from the village? What did he do to earn him the title of "Ungodly freak, defiler"? Is it because he got it off with Melinda before they were married, or because she's a nun? Is he in some way deformed or not entirely human? Or is it blatantly obvious and I've just missed something?

im thinking that you're asking this seriously. so, for the 89723673823th time,

"outcast with dogmas forged below"

this lightly implies he was outcast due to his unorthodox faiths...

as to melinda being a nun...well, there's this line "a harlot of God upon the earth"...this could possible mean she's a nun. there

What exactly is wrong with him? I've been pondering this for a little while. Why was he oucast from the village? What did he do to earn him the title of "Ungodly freak, defiler"? Is it because he got it off with Melinda before they were married, or because she's a nun? Is he in some way deformed or not entirely human? Or is it blatantly obvious and I've just missed something?

he was a heretic.

There once was a guy named Jack Frober
Who rarely was found to be sober
He did kill my wife
As was told in Still Life
He lives in the Forest of October

im thinking that you're asking this seriously. so, for the 89723673823th time,

"outcast with dogmas forged below"

this lightly implies he was outcast due to his unorthodox faiths...

as to melinda being a nun...well, there's this line "a harlot of God upon the earth"...this could possible mean she's a nun. there

Thankyou, as you could see by my
Or is it blatantly obvious and I've just missed something?
bit, I was satisfying my need to cover myself in case I said something stupid. Looks like I did.

BlüdDisörder;5701841 said:
Who is Jack Frober?

Some guy started a thread a long time ago where he asked "who is this jack frober guy" cause he thought he heard it in the lyrics and that the song was about it. I really can't remember what song he was talking about, though...something off MAYH or Still Life is all I remember. I want to see that thread again, it was hilarious.

EDIT: here we go http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/opeth/150853-who-guy-frober-moonlapse-vergo.html?highlight=frober