the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krigloch cuts yo' grass said:
@teh greys:
wtf is wrong with you tonight?

btw, I hate traffic. uh! I just wanna drive fast, with my windows down, and the metal blaring!

I hate when you are in a good mood, but then you have to drive somewhere and by the time you get to your destination you are in a shit mood because of assholes on the road!

Edit: I also hate that I blew a speaker in my car and now have to replace it!

I worked this summer and before(up until 1,2 weeks) and was taxed a lot. Churches don't have to pay taxes and take up a lot of space so now i'm officially anti-religion. Hopefully I don't end up doing something really bad. Lately I just want to walk unto a church and take a piss while mass is going on.

The Greys said:
I worked this summer and before(up until 1,2 weeks) and was taxed a lot. Churches don't have to pay taxes and take up a lot of space so now i'm officially anti-religion. Hopefully I don't end up doing something really bad. Lately I just want to walk unto a church and take a piss while mass is going on.

I'd pay to see the looks on the church-goers faces if you did that.

You are right though, religion is lame.

some dude on the radio took a 20 minute rant about how baseball is "more than just a game" (even through comparing it to other sports). i should have called and told him to shut the hell up :kickass:

I played and quit because of the practices. I was the best player on the team as it was, I didn't need practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.