the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krigloch cuts yo' grass said:
hahahahah I never played football because of the practicing.

It's understandable. This is truly the worst week of my life. I puke everyday at practices, I can't eat, I can't sleep. And it gets worst, my team is goin away to New York to practice for 4 days. Each day we have 3 practices, 3 mile run, and then an hour dedicated to Special Teams. FUCK! This is really making me sad :(

Edit: Though last year we made it to the state Playoffs, This year we're expected to win it so our coaches are basically putting us through hell so we can live up to expectations.

:lol: I'd have trouble seeing you playing such a mindless game anyway. And before someone says that the game is half mental, ALL sports are largely mindless, and while entertaining, are nothing sompared to art and theatre and things such as these. However, some people get joy from playing football, and I respect that.

I'm assuming you weren't serious, Necuratul.

:lol:

Well, when you point out that you hate it when there's tons of people on, but they don't post, they're just going to do it out of spite. That's what I was doing until I couldn't resist anymore. :lol:

MetalNoob said:
That is very true, but I hate football right now becuase I have training camp tommorow and I have had two-a-days for a week, I'm dying.

haha, we have one practice, but not counting the all-season workouts and one-on-one running sessions.

But baseball is much worse here.

I hate when I go to get a banana off of the stand thing, and it doesn't want to separate from it's buddies, so I end up ripping it. Then, when I try to take the ripped part off to throw away, I rip more bananas. I started out only wanting to eat one banana, but now I have to eat four. Fucking banana stands.

Authentic Metalhead said:
I hate people who think that they know more about music than others just because they listen to more obscure bands. I also hate people that refuse to listen to certain bands because of their home country.

I agree with your first point, but who the hell does the second thing you mentioned?

Authentic Metalhead said:
Seriously, I had a good long laugh about that. Then, I recommended him some Satyricon and Emperor and left him the fuck alone. :rolleyes:

Good recomendations.

By the way I ordered Dark Medieval Times based on your recomendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.