the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate statistics theory. My brain was not made for it. I also hate that I have a statistics test on monday and that if I don't pass it I may not be able to graduate this semester. If I don't pass then someone will suffer.

I hate that my best friend got pregnant and doesn't want anything to do with me anymore.

edit: I also hate that my dad is getting married in September and also doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. And won't help me pay for college anymore either. Good job, dad!!

I hate that while we were in Florida my brother had another huge party at our house, a fight broke out, the police came and now he has a misdemeanor and my mother has to go to court with him on Tuesday. All because my father wouldn't come check on him because ''he has a woman now. Things will be different, now!"

And one final note: I hate that kids were going through my things during that party, and someone stole several of the bracelets I got while in Sicily. Of course my favorite ones...

Danallica said:
I hate maths

werd.gif

Susperia said:
And one final note: I hate that kids were going through my things during that party, and someone stole several of the bracelets I got while in Sicily. Of course my favorite ones...

thats what I hate too...
find them and shoot each one...

Susperia said:
I hate that my best friend got pregnant and doesn't want anything to do with me anymore.

edit: I also hate that my dad is getting married in September and also doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. And won't help me pay for college anymore either. Good job, dad!!

I hate that while we were in Florida my brother had another huge party at our house, a fight broke out, the police came and now he has a misdemeanor and my mother has to go to court with him on Tuesday. All because my father wouldn't come check on him because ''he has a woman now. Things will be different, now!"

So much for not talking about your personal life on an internet forum...it would probably be better to save this type of information for someone who cares, and not a bunch of raging assholes, no?

If I had a kid that wanted money for college(what is college around 50,000+) i would tell him/her to get a job.

Most people can barely support themselves. Why be in debt forever because your kid will not work.

If you want something bad enough you will use every second of time to earn it. If not you are not grateful or want it bad enough.

I have wanted things never getting them because I simply thought someone would help me and it never happened. If you want something you have to open your door and walk out. No one is going to save you even if they love you because at a certain point you become a problem.

I LOL when 20 years old expect people to give them money.

Status
Not open for further replies.