the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ender Rises said:
FUCK YOU! That is awesome, though.

then I get home around 4,not that bad,though. Walking home's a bitch,though,big backpack,plus crazy neighbor who always wants me to sit on her porch and talk to her,its kinda funny

Nikkie said:
then I get home around 4,not that bad,though. Walking home's a bitch,though,big backpack,plus crazy neighbor who always wants me to sit on her porch and talk to her,its kinda funny
I just got a 10 minute walk home.
Interesting story: After rehearsals I started acting like I was pissed off by every little thing, and my teacher says "The next step is for him to go back to his trailer." I just laugh, and he asks "Why is that so funny?" And I say "Well, I do have one..." He realizes I'm talking about my house and apologizes for the next like 3 days. It was great. Every once in a while I yell "I'm going to my trailer!" at the end of rehearsals and it still hasn't gotten old.

Ender Rises said:
I just got a 10 minute walk home.
Interesting story: After rehearsals I started acting like I was pissed off by every little thing, and my teacher says "The next step is for him to go back to his trailer." I just laugh, and he asks "Why is that so funny?" And I say "Well, I do have one..." He realizes I'm talking about my house and apologizes for the next like 3 days. It was great. Every once in a while I yell "I'm going to my trailer!" at the end of rehearsals and it still hasn't gotten old.

Yeah,mine's around there,10 minutes. depending on if I don't run into anyone i know,or I don't get into a fight with some random guy who thinks it's cool to put the moves on me.

Ender Rises said:
That sucks worse. What classes were they?

I can't remember there's been so many over these 3 years. Everything from relief printing, composition, ceramics, intermediate painting, intro to painting, illustration with acrylics, illustration I..... etc etc

All art/studio classes here are 3 hours long.

Okay Susperia you totally deserve the most pity come on guys let's all pity Susperia she totally deserves it because she has such a hard time group hug guys come on bring it in you too Paul we're all in this together let's show that we're all a family here.

Status
Not open for further replies.