the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoth-Amon said:
Not everyone reacts to milk in the same way you do.

Umm.. yeah most people do. Since we're all human. And since cow's milk wasn't/isn't designed for us.

There have been several studies conducted in which scientists/sociologists watched babies that were breastfed and babies that were bottlefed from formula... The babies with the formula recieved about 85% more ear infections in a year than the baby's who were breastfed.

I just also happen to have small ear canals, so it exacerbated the problem, even though it would have most likely been there anyway.

Amarantus said:
I hate the fact I just listened to a Dream Theater song I liked.

Well I guess I don't hate that fact since I liked the song. Hmm

I have the same reaction with them. But I've got a lot of ground to cover before I head up the avenue of progressive metal.

Yeah eh? It's alot easier to listen to music when there is no label. I gave up on labelling shit a while ago. Music is music to me, it's either good or bad. Fuck labelling.

edit: I try my best at least heh.

Susperia said:
Umm.. yeah most people do. Since we're all human. And since cow's milk wasn't/isn't designed for us.

There have been several studies conducted in which scientists/sociologists watched babies that were breastfed and babies that were bottlefed from formula... The babies with the formula recieved about 85% more ear infections in a year than the baby's who were breastfed.

I just also happen to have small ear canals, so it exacerbated the problem, even though it would have most likely been there anyway.

FFS of course Cows milk was meant for us, if a cow doesnt get milked if fucken dies

Amarantus said:
I hate the fact I just listened to a Dream Theater song I liked.

Well I guess I don't hate that fact since I liked the song. Hmm

was it off Train of Thought? There are a lot of very likeble songs on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.