the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faith No More said:
If you look at the Football World Cup, because of my Heritage I supported my team, and when Italy won, me and my entire family were so proud of the players, country etc. To me its just a great feeling, which I wouldnt have if Heritage wasnt important.

And I'm from Ohio and I supported German. Even though they losted, I can still conenct with the Germans here about it, and we both have pride in the team, yet I'm not German.

Faith No More said:
I stay well clear of the English National team, the press fuck everything up. Also the F.A. is the biggest joke on the face of the earth. Needs sorting out and soon.

I honestly hope England don't qualify for the Euro Championships, just so we can get knocked off our fucking high-horses and realise we're not as good as we think.

Killbot said:
I honestly hope England don't qualify for the Euro Championships, just so we can get knocked off our fucking high-horses and realise we're not as good as we think.

At the end of the day these England 'superstars' are actually crap. If I was a manager I wouldnt have Fat Frank Lampard, Defoe, Carrick, Ferdinand, Neville, A. Cole in my team. And yeh I agree, if they dont qualify it would be a smack in the face for the F.A. and players etc.

I hate scam commercials with hot women. A hot female is making it obvious that you're being lied too. Last night on TV this riduculously hot brunnette female wearing this tight black top making her tits and arms stand out like a sore thumb. She was saying if you called a number you can figure out how to get 1000 dollar checks sent too you on a regular basis, but you had to pay some money in advanced. I knew right away this was a scam. Her tits clouded peoples judgement by using basic harmones against people too make them start beileving in what she was saying. When you become aroused you start becoming more optimistic so a lot of people probably were ripped off. Marketing is pathetic.

The Greys said:
I hate scam commercials with hot women. A hot female is making it obvious that you're being lied too. Last night on TV this riduculously hot brunnette female wearing this tight black top making her tits and arms stand out like a sore thumb. She was saying if you called a number you can figure out how to get 1000 dollar checks sent too you on a regular basis, but you had to pay some money in advanced. I knew right away this was a scam. Her tits clouded peoples judgement by using basic harmones against people too make them start beileving in what she was saying. When you become aroused you start becoming more optimistic so a lot of people probably were ripped off. Marketing is pathetic.

yet another incisive insight into current affairs by ultimate metal forums general metal discussion poster "the greys"

Status
Not open for further replies.