the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kreator/Destroyer said:
grades should be more important than one fucking test, what if you do bad cause you get distracted by a hot girl with her thong hanging out while she's working?

Then you're probably fucking stupid anyway.

:lol:

I dont consider myself completely stupid, and i sure as hell might fail a test if a hot girl with her thong hanging out was in front of me.

Necuratul said:
I didn't say that it wasn't. But some colleges are doing away with it altogether and many are beginning to question it and contemplate its validity.

Oh well who cares all I know is that the college I'm applying to holds the SAT in high regard.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Oh well who cares

I don't know so much about "caring," but anyone should be able to see how stupid it is to take the test with such a high regard, as if not doing well on the test invariably means that you're not very intelligent. This is, unfortunately, the mindset of far too many people.

Necuratul said:
I didn't say that it wasn't. But some colleges are doing away with it altogether and many are beginning to question it and contemplate its validity.

Mainly because it's outdated (question wise) and now includes an essay (i took the new one last year)

MetalNoob said:
I hate how someone shat (and pee'd) on my school's locker room floor. Way to come back from football practice.

God it sucked today, it was raining and there was this huge puddle on the field, and it was like 40 degrees. I fell in it 946549 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.