the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be raining and 30 here tommarow. It'll probably be just a conditioning day too because some of our guys got suspended, and now the whole team suffers.

I reccomend listening to Gorgoroth, then using a sharp inverted cross to impale someone while muttering words about Satan.

MetalNoob said:
Conditioning day.... don't even get me started.

When we lost last week, we ran for an hour up and down the bleachers. We ran until 1:00 AM. Then we had 8:00 practice the next day.

Montu Sekhmet said:
When we lost last week, we ran for an hour up and down the bleachers. We ran until 1:00 AM. Then we had 8:00 practice the next day.

We lost also, and we did straight one hundred yard suicides 12 times. The had to bear crawl a hundred yards twice. Then 26 hills, 2 hours...no water.

MetalNoob said:
We lost also, and we did straight one hundred yard suicides 12 times. The had to bear crawl a hundred yards twice. Then 26 hills, 2 hours...no water.

He never lets break for water, and when somebody collapses from water dehydration, he makes the team do more stuff. Thank god this is my last year.

But baseball is the same way here. We do burmas. Sprint around the first, second, third, and home for hours on end when we lose.

Which is thankfully not too often.

Montu Sekhmet said:
He never lets break for water, and when somebody collapses from water dehydration, he makes the team do more stuff. Thank god this is my last year.

But baseball is the same way here. We do burmas. Sprint around the first, second, third, and home for hours on end when we lose.

Which is thankfully not too often.

I feel you, luckily my baseball team does jackshit for conditioning...even when we lose. (rare though)

MetalNoob said:
I feel you, luckily my baseball team does jackshit for conditioning...even when we lose. (rare though)

Baseball is life here, so I run probably fifty miles when we are just working out. Losses probably acount for 5 miles because we only lose in the playoffs.

I've had to juggle off season open fields with football and homework. ACKK

Glad to see another fellow athlete here.:)

Montu Sekhmet said:
Baseball is life here, so I run probably fifty miles when we are just working out. Losses probably acount for 5 miles because we only lose in the playoffs.

I've had to juggle off season open fields with football and homework. ACKK

Glad to see another fellow athlete here.:)

I also wrestle to, i'm kinda fucking up in school at the moment, but i'm gettin on a better routine. Around here Soccer and Basketball (mainly) are the biggest sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.