the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how I am trying to catch a ride on the public GATRA bus home after school, and it drives right fucking by me, while Im jumping and waving right at the bus stop in front of the library. Which takes away the time that i need every second of to finish two ultra long and complicated papers i need in by wednesday.

Get this. I have to write an at-home typed 30-minute timed essay. My Egnlish teacher has lost her mind.

Btw its on Shakespeare's "Othello"

God please kill me now....

My exams for my American Foreign Policy class are extremely intense. Two essays, three 3 paragraph responses to questions relating ideas, and 8 identification short answer questions. It's quite a challenge to complete in a competent fashion in 80 minutes.

I'm not failing, but I'm can tell I'm toward the bottom of that class. I'm one of three boys in that class, and every day is listening to all these girls saying "building on what she said..." and "What I got out of this passage was..." AP English ftl.

ugh.......

What I find ironic is that I'm taking AP English and AP Latin, which are polar opposites in terms of the sexes. There is one girl in AP Latin, and she is not doing too well from what I can see.

Zephyrus said:
I'm not failing, but I'm can tell I'm toward the bottom of that class. I'm one of three boys in that class, and every day is listening to all these girls saying "building on what she said..." and "What I got out of this passage was..." AP English ftl.

ugh.......

I FUCKING HATE THAT and i'm only in honors english II cause it's fucking hard to get to AP in my school but either way, they do that same shit and the teacher loves them even if the teacher does look like an ogre

Status
Not open for further replies.