the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
V.V.V.V.V. said:
Actually it's a gigantic part for most college applications offices in seeing how academically qualified you are.

It's not even considered if you go to community college and then transfer to a university. All you have to do is get a certain number of credits and a certain minimum GPA and then you can transfer to a university. Plus, you end up spending a hell of a lot less money that way. I never understood why so many kids insist on going to a four year university as soon as they get out of high school. It's a complete waste, especially for the immature ones because they just end up failing their first year and wasting a whole bunch of money.

MetalNoob said:
Why is that?

sales. Asking people to sign for personal training sessions. Not everyone's going to sign up,my boss blames me for this-not signing enough people up. Again,not everyone's going to sign up. Walking around,seeing the same people,eh,whatever,time to switch jobs.

Nikkie said:
sales. Asking people to sign for personal training sessions. Not everyone's going to sign up,my boss blames me for this-not signing enough people up. Again,not everyone's going to sign up. Walking around,seeing the same people,eh,whatever,time to switch jobs.

Sounds like your boss probably except it's probably him.

Montu Sekhmet said:
Baseball is life here, so I run probably fifty miles when we are just working out. Losses probably acount for 5 miles because we only lose in the playoffs.

I've had to juggle off season open fields with football and homework. ACKK

Glad to see another fellow athlete here.:)

50 miles?...i run cross-country 100 miles over the course of two weeks then some meets more practice

winter track: straight conditioning, 30 seconds of water, 4 hour practices, 7 hour meets, coach is an ex-navy seal who runs marathons for fun

spring track: 11 miles a day then when we get back we sprint in 80 degree weather, and my event is the mile...5:20 mile bitch

edit: and i love every minute of it

Kreator/Destroyer said:
50 miles?...i run cross-country 100 miles over the course of two weeks then some meets more practice

winter track: straight conditioning, 30 seconds of water, 4 hour practices, 7 hour meets, coach is an ex-navy seal who runs marathons for fun

spring track: 11 miles a day then when we get back we sprint in 80 degree weather, and my event is the mile...5:20 mile bitch

edit: and i love every minute of it

I have it worse.... 250 pound dudes trying to kill me, with a lot of equipment on, and we practice longer and more often.

I hate that the headline news does not have christi paul today. The news is so much less sexy and good.

Anyone know what news channel has shannon cook ?

Ender Rises said:
I HATE PEOPLE! I HATE HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA! I HATE BULLSHIT! FUCK EVERYONE ON MYSPACE, IN MY SCHOOL, AND ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN MY LIFE!!!!!!

GOD i want to kill someone right now.

Jhonen Vasquez would probably be ashamed of himself and silent weeping into his pillow at night seeing you use that avatar.

Ender Rises said:
Nah, I'd rather plant a bomb. I don't want to die, I just want to get rid of a few meddlesome people. I'm not that asshat higher on the page. "I'm waiting for death" Fuck that.

thats fine too. just make sure you take out lots of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.