the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate my AP English teacher (is it any coincidence that most people on this forum are in higher level classes?) She is a bitch of mammoth proportions, and stupid as fuck, and thinks that WE are stupid because our freshman english teacher was a child mollester, our soph was too busy doing the spilts (at 300+ pounds... :puke: ) and was THE stupidest teacher I ever had(which is saying something) and our junior teacher got pregnant, we had a long term sub, and then a stupid bitch in the second semester who focused us more on reading than writing then wondered why we all failed the AP test.

I feel better now.

ok then

and we are all in higher level classes because we are metalheads and need the classes to write awesome lyrics and think of cool band names, and because we don't sit around all day cutting ourselves and listening to Good Charlotte but instead we do something with our lives and don't hide in a dark crevice in the middle of fucking nowhere...(except for a few of us, most likely)

@ ender

hell yeah, though i am kinda passive so i wouldn't win as easily but if i have a bat covered in razor-wire then maybe...

they also think a metalhead is a corpse painted freak who wears all black and walks around screaming at people or staring demonically and has no sense of humor except a morbid one, and we are more normal than those people think

Ender Rises said:
I just find it funny, because everyone has this image in their head of a metalhead, and face to face with most of us in a normal everyday discussion/arguement we would likely intellectually bitch-slap them.
There is a kid in my school who wears Slayer and Pantera shirts and fits the metalhead sterotype to a T.

What you people don't realize is that what you see on the internet is FAR from a representation of the Metal "community." The average Metalhead can't work a computer, so that explains a lot.

Necuratul said:
What you people don't realize is that what you see on the internet is FAR from a representation of the Metal "community." The average Metalhead can't work a computer, so that explains a lot.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.