the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Authentic Metalhead said:
I hate people that think the new Satyricon albums are "sell-outs and radio-friendly", because it's actually closer to "tr00" black metal than their earlier stuff.

this is the craziest thing ive seen posted here lately outside of the greys' rants

Mike27 said:
limewire sucks anyway, dont use it.

if you want i oculd pm you some good metal blogs and sites where you can use megaupload and the like to donwload full albums.

or use torrents.

that would be great

Nemesis Divina is a lot more black metal than now,diabolica. Volcano and now diabolical are very much black metal just a different form. These albums might be more slow and simple but early black metal was not about having blastbeats or being fast. Bathory had lots of simple power chords riffs along with celtic frost. Satyricon are very much black metal and first rate.

Reactions: Matt
The Greys said:
Nemesis Divina is a lot more black metal than now,diabolica. Volcano and now diabolical are very much black metal just a different form. These albums might be more slow and simple but early black metal was not about having blastbeats or being fast. Bathory had lots of simple power chords riffs along with celtic frost. Satyricon are very much black metal and first rate.

100% Affirmative.

Montu Sekhmet said:
Shut up, you listen to crap

every band in your sig other than incantation and vader either sucks or started to suck at some point in their careers and my guess is you prefer the the shitty material so fuck you

the keyboard solo in 'dark medieval times' (song) is fucking great tho, in fact that was one of the first "true" blackmetal albums i owned haha

You're a female and use to hate female vocals ?. If susperia saw that she would think you were sexist!

i hate that someone in the apartment below is playing fucking miami bass or something with the low end turned up to sunn like levels

The Greys said:
You're a female and use to hate female vocals ?. If susperia saw that she would think you were sexist!
lol, the fact that I'm female doesn't make me like everything about females (THAT what would make me a sexist)... I just never took metal bands with female singers seriously. Yet The Gathering is the only band with woman's vox that I do like.

Status
Not open for further replies.