the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate users that mainly just post pictures of themselves on a forum that is for discussing music(cough cough 'susperia'). A blonde that just posts pictures of herself. So normal yet so pathetic.

Susperia has a decent post count and I have not seen her post that many pictures of herself. So Susperia being here to 'mainly' post pictures of herself is a ridiculous statement.

Sometimes I think you just need to sit back and think a second before you post.

Evil? said:
Susperia has a decent post count and I have not seen her post that many pictures of herself. So Susperia being here to 'mainly' post pictures of herself is a ridiculous statement.

I think you are a liar.

Yea, The Greys, she posts about music all the fucking time and has pretty good taste too (she loves Bathory which should be all that matters!) so you fucking lose again!

Ok. Maybe I will catch her discussing music sometime. I'm in every music discussion so hopefully.

I hate to say it but from here on will be a more serious 'the greys'. No more horrible attempts at sarcasm or ramble. I will only discuss music and run anyone into the ground about music. I will make sure to think a tad bit more now. You can pull your college antics on me for any of you brainiacs because this is a music forum and I play an instrument and you have nothing on me.

:headbang:

here on out

I hate how I have as 7-10 page history paper on the late middle ages and Renaissance due wednesday, and I am not even halfway done. As well as another short paper in a different class, and two tests. All on one fucking wednesday.

Mike27 said:
I hate how I have as 7-10 page history paper on the late middle ages and Renaissance due wednesday, and I am not even halfway done. As well as another short paper in a different class, and two tests. All on one fucking wednesday.

I can't remember the last paper I've ever started writing one or two days before it was due, excluding papers for which I was required to show my professor rough drafts and things of that sort.

Im not good at late nights.

I hate the stupid "similar to" things on last.fm. It tells me that death metal behemoth is similar to immortal and emperor.

Status
Not open for further replies.