the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bringer said:
If there is nothing you want then why go? That's a waste of time.

Usually I find something at Best Buy that piques my interest, but tonight was empty. Maybe it's because I had originally planned to go to Virgin Records (which has a vastly superior selection, particularly in metal) but the night's plans were changed at the last minute.

Mike27 said:
I hate the best buy around here, they have a crap music collection. Thats why we have FYE and Newbury Comics in the same mall

:kickass:

I take it you go to the NC in Kingston. Do they have a special Metal/Hardcore section like the one in Newton?

Im not exactly sure what you mean by section, but they have a hell of a selection. After all this time I spent looking for behemoths "satanica", I found it in NC. I didnt ever look their before because I didnt think thay would have it. Best place to buy metal around here (which isnt saying much. I think ill stick to the internet, im banned from the mall for a year anyway)

But yeah, they have a ton of respectable metal albums that you would never find in any regular place like FYE or Best Buy

Ok then they just put all the metal into the Rock/Pop section (which is most of the store). I hope to check out more NC locations now that I can drive myself around.

Mike27 said:
I think ill stick to the internet, im banned from the mall for a year anyway

You now have the obligation to tell a story.

Hockey is a great sport. I would care more about it if the Bad News Bruins could get their act together. But in the meantime Go Sabres!

The Devils just got neutered. Rutgers kicked ass though so I'm content, even though I've never given a shit about college football until last week.

THE DEVIIILLLLLZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!11one111
puddy.jpg

Hockey is fun to attend games, but I really dont give a shit about the bruins.

or celtics. I went to a celtics game once, got puked on by a drunk guy. Then when I went to clean the puke off, when we returned a whole army of drunk guys were in our seats spilling beer all over our possesions. And the celtics lost by 65 points (nba record)

it still managed to be one of the greatest nights ever, possibly only second to seeing Iron Maiden

Yeah that's completely true about hockey being better live. I might be going to a Bruins game next month, hopefully against the Sabres and their new "Buffa-slug" logo.

Mike27 said:
I hate the best buy around here, they have a crap music collection. Thats why we have FYE and Newbury Comics in the same mall

:kickass:

Around here, the best places to go are FYE, Virgin, and Tower. Tower has always been my number one choice because of its incomparable variety, but it's fucking liquidating and will soon be gone. It figures. :cry:

Good riddance, it was overpriced even when all their crappy selection was on sale (as compared to lower prices and superior selection at Newbury).

Status
Not open for further replies.