the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Décadent said:
You're not so bad. You have fucking PAGAN ALTAR in your sig. I mean them others who's names I don't remember. Fuck 'em.

And Dan, you're probably right. Fuck those threads and fuck their inhabitants. Post counts should only count for ACTUAL POSTS.

Yeh man, some posters go around to all the different band forums and post in the NP section, then fuck around in chat, it's rediculous.

I usually don't drink coffee, I use snuff as a replacement. I only drink coffee at night when I have much work to do.

The only time I can drink coffee is when I wake up in the morning. When I get home from class I usually drink a couple of glasses of green tea. But if I drink coffee in the evening I'm always up all night long tossing and turning in bed.

I can only drink a small coffee at about 7 AM on weekdays an hour after a small breakfast. It keeps me going in the morning and somewhat hydrated too.

Coffee doesn't really even have an effect on me, so I have no use drinking it. If I really need to wake up, I'll drink some soda and splash water on my face.

Necuratul said:
Coffee doesn't really even have an effect on me, so I have no use drinking it. If I really need to wake up, I'll drink some soda and splash water on my face.

I can't drink soda in the morning. It fucks me up.

That's why I do it rarely. Actually I drink that powdered sugar iced tea stuff far more often than soda on the morning.

Necuratul said:
That's why I do it rarely. Actually I drink that powdered sugar iced tea stuff far more often than soda on the morning.

A cup of tea, to nato standard, is what you need first thing in the morning. It's the drink that enabled the Brits to conquer the largest empire the world has ever witnessed.

NATO STANDARD TEA:-

A tea bag.
A Mug.
Hot water.
2 x sugars.
Milk.

Combine all.
Remove tea bag.
Stir.

Drink.

Conquer all.:kickass:

Carcassian said:
A cup of tea, to nato standard, is what you need first thing in the morning. It's the drink that enabled the Brits to conquer the largest empire the world has ever witnessed.

NATO STANDARD TEA:-

A tea bag.
A Mug.
Hot water.
2 x sugars.
Milk.

Combine all.
Remove tea bag.
Stir.

Drink.

Conquer all.:kickass:

Hahahaha :worship: