the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate

1)Morons who thinks heavy metal is just screaming
2)Morons who think heavy metal doesn't take any skill
3)wiggers
4)Girls who think their music has a lot of a skill and talent (yea 1 chord over and over again with mediocre vocals = lots of skill!!)
5)Stupid Metal elitists - those morons who call behemoth and nile "nu death metal"
6)Black metal... that shit sounds awful
7)all the pain that teh cubs bring me every year... Huge baseball fan
8)people who think all bodybuilders are gay... I am an amateur bodybuilder and this shit drives me nuts
9)people think steroids are an overnight magic pill... there's 1-5 million people in this country currently on steroids and they all look like ronnie coleman :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Krigly Bigly Balls said:
:lol:
Blues beat the Hawks tonight 4-3. Stempniak had 2 goals. woot!

Tell the Hawks I want Handzus back:(

and the Flyers just got rid of the GM and coach,maybe they're on to something

xxbigdavexx117 said:
I hate

1)Morons who thinks heavy metal is just screaming
2)Morons who think heavy metal doesn't take any skill
3)wiggers
4)Girls who think their music has a lot of a skill and talent (yea 1 chord over and over again with mediocre vocals = lots of skill!!)
5)Stupid Metal elitists - those morons who call behemoth and nile "nu death metal"
6)Black metal... that shit sounds awful
7)all the pain that teh cubs bring me every year... Huge baseball fan
8)people who think all bodybuilders are gay... I am an amateur bodybuilder and this shit drives me nuts
9)people think steroids are an overnight magic pill... there's 1-5 million people in this country currently on steroids and they all look like ronnie coleman :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

please never post here again

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

no??

edit: I also hate people who judge rap based on what they hear on the radio

I'm not a rap fan but I respect underground/old school rap

seriously guys... would you want someone to judge all metal based on korn and slipknot??

xxbigdavexx117 said:
yea no offense to black metal fans here

the sound of it is just pure agony to my ears (I have downloaded songs by bands like gorgoroth, immortal, mayhem, burzum, bathory)

It will come with time.

Status
Not open for further replies.