the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
xxbigdavexx117 said:
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

no??

edit: I also hate people who judge rap based on what they hear on the radio

I'm not a rap fan but I respect underground/old school rap

seriously guys... would you want someone to judge all metal based on korn and slipknot??

I am so happy someone is finally adressing these issues that definitley have not been adressed 4895678326598726387 times before

Actually people were pretty nice to me when i came here, despite my rediculously blatant n00b-ness.

okay, okay, okay, im sorry.....

do you want people to judge metal based on black album metallica + guns and roses??

dude nelly and "paul wall" are NOT rap - they are basically pop while pretending to be rap

real rap fans hate mainstream rap as much as anybody you'll ever find - I personally have no problem with real rap/real gangsta rap/underground rap - I used to be into all of that but not really so much anymore

real rap - http://youtube.com/watch?v=tPU2orBTAa8

anything you see on MTV = pop rap

Actually, the black album and Appetite for Destruction are excellent rock albums, but yes, using them as a measuring stick for metal is being ignorant, to say the least. Unfortunately, most people are ignorant, that is why they think all metal is simply random noises blended with a wall of guitar distortion and feedback while some guy growls "kill you father, rape your mother" over and over again.
No for the slightly more serious music fan (one who actually listens to more than pop radio and just watches MTV), I would imagine they at least have the sense to compare other metal bands against classic Maiden and Metallica.

I hate this dream I had this morning that seemed so real. This dream just started my morning weird. I was thinking about my life and what life is trying to figure out how much I grasp regarding life and realities to figure out how much my own life is actually life. I was just really depressed all morning more than usual. I later went for a walk under the cold rain walking on the snow trying to clear my head thinking of what life is and what it use to be. I was thinking of who I use to be and who I am now. I just can't figure out what life is or if i'm awake or not. What life and reality is suppuse to be.

The Greys said:
I hate this dream I had this morning that seemed so real. This dream just started my morning weird. I was thinking about my life and what life is trying to figure out how much I grasp regarding life and realities to figure out how much my own life is actually life. I was just really depressed all morning more than usual. I later went for a walk under the cold rain walking on the snow trying to clear my head thinking of what life is and what it use to be. I was thinking of who I use to be and who I am now. I just can't figure out what life is or if i'm awake or not. What life and reality is suppuse to be.

Deep...

Yea I actually thought something along those lines the other week, but I'm bipolar so I get depressed all the time.

you guys wanna hear an interesting dream??

I was dreaming that I was making out and about to have sex with this girl I REALLY like - then the dream was over and I was disappointed :cry:

but I got her number and I'm about to start going out with her so its all good!!

I wonder how she's gonna deal with the fact that I am addicted to heavy metal

yea that girl is a bit below my standards (though she's pretty cute) - so I'm not sure why I had that dream

meh... I'll dip below my standards if it means the girl is fun and interesting to talk to - and she is

I'm 5'10 208 at about 10-11% BF

so my standards are fairly high... LOL - not to brag or anything

I love how people have no idea how to label/define me

you can see me wearing 65 70 dollar jeans while "blasphemy" is blasting in my car :lol: :lol:

Speaking of girls, I hate how the girl I have my eyes on (and that has her eyes on me) happens to be one of my best friends ex's. As of about three days ago.

:Smug:

xxbigdavexx117 said:
yea that girl is a bit below my standards (though she's pretty cute) - so I'm not sure why I had that dream

meh... I'll dip below my standards if it means the girl is fun and interesting to talk to - and she is

xxbigdavexx117 said:
I'm 5'10 208 at about 10-11% BF

so my standards are fairly high... LOL - not to brag or anything

Good thing you are not shallow or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.