the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zephyrus said:
Hockey is a great sport. I would care more about it if the Bad News Bruins could get their act together. But in the meantime Go Sabres!

The bruins lost to the sabres tonight, I believe

Krigly Bigly Balls said:
I fucking hate baseball!
Once this shit is over, its time for everyone to focus on the real sports. Hockey, and Football

Nooo! It goes into sports fans hell in the winter. They should should span football games throughout the week so there is always someting on.

Zephyrus said:
Yeah that's completely true about hockey being better live. I might be going to a Bruins game next month, hopefully against the Sabres and their new "Buffa-slug" logo.

The ticket prices are also 100 times better than any other sport, and usually the complex is nicer.

Authentic Metalhead said:
Well, from what I've heard about Newbury Comics, I guess you're not missing much. :cry:

The best part about newbury is they have everything besides music you could imagine. Everything from booty shorts to jesus action figures.

Oi, who the fuck are half the people on this board? Last I recall, most of these people were newbies, and now half of them have 2000+ posts. I don't remember seeing anything worthwhile from any of them.

Décadent said:
Oi, who the fuck are half the people on this board? Last I recall, most of these people were newbies, and now half of them have 2000+ posts. I don't remember seeing anything worthwhile from any of them.

Well, uh...

Yeah. :erk:

Décadent said:

NP and Another fucking metal game.

Décadent said:

Thanks, I'm so drunk (i drink 6 times a year so yea I get drunk EASY) please take advantage of me and rape me....wtf am i saying now i know why i'd tajke a blunt over a shoy

You're not so bad. You have fucking PAGAN ALTAR in your sig. I mean them others who's names I don't remember. Fuck 'em.

And Dan, you're probably right. Fuck those threads and fuck their inhabitants. Post counts should only count for ACTUAL POSTS.

I am not sure why everyone makes that big a deal out of post counts anyway. Does the amount of time someone spends on a forum really refelect their knowledge or some how validify what they say?

Status
Not open for further replies.