the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Neurotica said:
Ok, xxbigdavexx117, its nice of you to get into sports and all. But sometimes it seems like you're crazy about that stuff.
And please stop the hell giving advices about attracting women, everytime I see that it make me laugh out loud.

Exactly. If you want to get with a girl in a meaningul relationship, don't fucking attract her with your body; after a while, that stuff wears off anyway. What will always matter is the connection you have; not your body.

Trust me.

Carcassian said:
Case in point ?

do you want me to accept/promote astounding stupidity/blind ignorance??

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Exactly. If you want to get with a girl in a meaningul relationship, don't fucking attract her with your body; after a while, that stuff wears off anyway. What will always matter is the connection you have; not your body.

Trust me.

the battle is always much much much easier when you have the looks

I can't believe how heated this became - and I can't believe how much of an arrogant dickhead I made myself look to like

I apologize for this you guys... I hope we can get back to discussing this wonderful genre

bigdave needs to change his name to "TEH HYOOGE BICEPTS".

33_1.JPG

TONY PARKER/BENO UDRIH = DEATH TO EVERYONE

My main problem is that he seems to think that genetics has nothing to do with it, whereas he seems to be suggesting that I'm saying that genetics is the be all end all of what your body looks like. I don't care what the fuck your genes are, you're not going to look like Arnold Schwarzeneggar or Patrice O'Neil without putting a lot of time in getting that way (one way or the other, obviously).

Necuratul said:
My main problem is that he seems to think that genetics has nothing to do with it, whereas he seems to be suggesting that I'm saying that genetics is the be all end all of what your body looks like. I don't care what the fuck your genes are, you're not going to look like Arnold Schwarzeneggar or Patrice O'Neil without putting a lot of time in getting that way (one way or the other, obviously).

he is a moron who thinks he is right, let him say what he wants and when he goes too far he will be banned

i hate that im not going to be back at my own computer till monday and cant get that blink-182 song out of my recently played tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.