the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what?:erk: very disturbing :puke: :puke: :puke:
boobies.gif

MetalNoob said:
I guess he finds meat shits to be quite sexy.

yes delicious, actually the titties one in there was kinda an accident, not sure how it got there

edit: when i clicked Ctrl-V it was pasted in and i didn't realize it didn't help the disturbingness, it just made it strange

and @ neurotica, i hate hemingway because i have to write a critical analysis essay on his story A Canary For One

Pfff... Find some critique. It might help. Damn, guys I would do your homework with pleasure, seriously. Hamingway, biology... And I have to studdy this fucking economics shit. You're damn happy, and dont even know about that.

I hate when females like the dixie chicks can play their stringed instruments of choice better than I can play my stringed instrument.

Shown up by a bunch of cowgirls. I respect them though.

:lol:

i hate that some of marilyn manson's music isn't bad, actually only Beautiful People, Personal Jesus, Sweet Dreams, and This Is Halloween, and three of those are covers but i still hate that i can stand him...and i hate that i like ONE slipknot song ONLY ONE don't worry IT IS ONLY ONE...wait and bleed

The wierd thing is, back in the day when I was a slipknot fan, *shudder*

I hated wait and bleed. Even then.

But I have to say, even though I dont listen to it much anymore, MM is not bad. I love to crank The Beautiful people once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.