the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
By "glam metal" i don't mean all 80's L.A. bands just bands like poison, faster pussy cat, dokken, the theatre of pain motley crue. you know, the girly metal bands.

And Slipknot sucks the sweat off of a dead man's balls.

I hate bands like Bury Your Dead. These bands sound like middle/late 90's nu-metal with simple offbeat open notes and power-chords. People probably think music like this is technicall but it's really simple picking and palm mutting. Any kind of heavy riff that has pauses with one chord or open sounds technical to a lot of people for some reason.

I know. In general people that like these new metal/ metalcore bands think they're the most technical since the creation of music.

I hate glam metal also.

I hate when you're taking a shower fantazing about naked women forgetting if you washed your hair or not, so then you probably wash your hair twice. At that point it's been 15 minutes so you can't masterbate because the water will probably run cold. My brain turns into a hormone soley when in a shower. I just wish a naked women would just appear out of nowhere like on weird science.

I hate that "Hammers of Misfortune - The Locust Years" disappointed me. Although i have never listened anything else from this band, i was expecting something ... different. Damn.

immo said:
I hate that "Hammers of Misfortune - The Locust Years" disappointed me. Although i have never listened anything else from this band, i was expecting something ... different. Damn.
Immo :(,

That's one of my favorite albums this year. It kicks all sorts of ass. Listen to August Engine, their album before The Locust Years. Give 'em one more chance. :loco:

You know, it's all fine untill they start to sing. I don't really like that way of singing.But i will give it some more listens.

Kreator/Destroyer said:
:lol:

i hate that some of marilyn manson's music isn't bad, actually only Beautiful People, Personal Jesus, Sweet Dreams, and This Is Halloween, and three of those are covers but i still hate that i can stand him...and i hate that i like ONE slipknot song ONLY ONE don't worry IT IS ONLY ONE...wait and bleed

Marilyn is smart, but in know way makes smart music...

Status
Not open for further replies.